Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I'm gonna force myself to become gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
BonePressed

BonePressed

Banned
-
I can't deal with women anymore. 

It's impossible to reach an emotional or intellectual connection with these beings let alone a sexual or physical one.

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans', sans-serif]They're not free thinking agents; everything about them is someone else—it's as if they're biologically predisposed to some type of herd mentality. [/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans', sans-serif]I need depth, and this is something women do not possess. [font=''Lucida Sans Unicode'', ''Lucida Grande'', ''Lucida Sans'', sans-serif]Women have NOTHING of value[/font][font=''Lucida Sans Unicode'', ''Lucida Grande'', ''Lucida Sans'', sans-serif] to offer men other than their[/font][font=''Lucida Sans Unicode'', ''Lucida Grande'', ''Lucida Sans'', sans-serif] body. [/font][/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans', sans-serif]Every single woman is a shade a gray whereas us men come in all colors of the rainbow. Our substance or inner beauty is something that women cannot see. [/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans', sans-serif]I'm not attracted to men, but I believe homosexuality is a choice. [/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans', sans-serif]I know no woman would, but perhaps some men out there might actually feel sexual attraction towards me. [/font]

I have to ask myself a question: 

Do I stay like this for life or let something as insignificant as gender hinder me? 

Besides, how much different can a male mouth be from a female mouth? A vagina from an anus? 

Perhaps I can get a partner who I can connect with on an emotional, intellectual, physical and sexual level. 

Perhaps I can escape this miserable state and truly be happy.

watch gay hypnosis videos lol

I'm doing something similar except instead of becoming gay I'm gonna force myself to be attracted to sub-5s.

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
watch gay hypnosis videos lol

LMFAO

Status
Not open for further replies.