Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think im gonna be a cop

S

SuicidalCurry

Waiting for info.
-
I wasted my 20s and have not a dollar to my name.Im 26 now and i cant stand going to college for four years after being a neet all my life.I might just get my bachelors and apply to a police academy.Sounds like a decent job in nyc .After 5 years as a cop in nypd i'll make a salary of 121k per year as they said on the website which doesn't sound bad.Tbh i also don't wanna spend the rest of my life being some computer nerd behind a screen.

I wasted my 20s and have not a dollar to my name.Im 26 now and i cant stand going to college for four years after being a neet all my life.I might just get my bachelors and apply to a police academy.Sounds like a decent job in nyc .After 5 years as a cop in nypd i'll make a salary of 121k per year as they said on the website which doesn't sound bad.Tbh i also don't wanna spend the rest of my life being some computer nerd behind a screen.
Sounds like shit dealing with violent niggers everyday

least obvious fed

Yeah this is one of the things making me question my decision.As a rookie cop , I'll probably be on street patrol, having to deal with niggers all day especially in nyc.

you will die fighting tyrone kek

tbf the trend in western policing is to ignore niggers and serious crimes generally, and prosecute people for crimes like deadnaming, staring and saying the word 'nigger' instead

Make sure you have zero tickets, no tattoos, no drugs, and are somewhat fit. The physical test was a bitch

Leave incel alone ok let us grepe in peace (in Mein Kraft)

tbf the trend in western policing is to ignore niggers and serious crimes generally, and prosecute people for crimes like deadnaming, staring and saying the word 'nigger' instead
Staring at a black tranny dead naming them and then calling them nigger

Working for a state that hates you sounds perfectly logical.

Never arrest guy for sex assault of girl or your a cuck

A black tranny who was my waitress ruined my meal. I literally couldn't eat was about to puke

Dealing with normies and being soyciety's footsoldier sounds awful to me