Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think I'm going to Leave this Forum

Good to hear it. Stay tbh nog.
:feelsautistic:
See you in chat. Coper.
ADE479CB 21D7 4634 9843 19C429C00C0F

Is this because of the dogpill ? not many can handle it

OP's avi is fitting for this post.

He may be gone, but he still has the most unpronounceable username on here.

Op get yourself banned for sometime via request.

Hopefully, you ascend out there.

Good luck in the real world.No offence,but I kind of doubt this will be the last we see of you.You say that being incel itself doesn't bother you,but when people kick you down for being one,you'll need some place to vent.

I think it's just gotten boring here.

When I first joined, I thought maybe it would be great to talk to people who were in a similar situation as myself, and for a while, it was great. However, I've given it some thought, and I think it might be time to leave this forum behind.

With each passing day, I can relate to this forum less and less. Most of the people I used to enjoy talking to are gone (possibly dead), and the conversations seem to get more and more stale every time I login. Plus, being incel just doesn't bother me anymore. I don't approach anymore, and I don't find relationships or sex appealing. That said, I'm having a harder time relating to these posts, and feeling there's very little I can contribute to.

There are some great people here, but I think it's time to move on.

またね

Give it a few months and then come back, that's what I did, felt the site getting boring too, very few interesting posts and a ton of low effort threads. TBH I came back today and that doesn't seem to have changed much lol.

Good luck in the real world.No offence,but I kind of doubt this will be the last we see of you.You say that being incel itself doesn't bother you,but when people kick you down for being one,you'll need some place to vent.

Give it a few months and then come back, that's what I did, felt the site getting boring too, very few interesting posts and a ton of low effort threads. TBH I came back today and that doesn't seem to have changed much lol.
Welcome back, we need you now more than ever

I hope I won't feel the same after a while.
Goodbye boyo.

さようなら
あなたと会話したは嬉しい
なたね

TBH leaving this forum may make you actually make an effort to ascend

No one cares, just leave and stop attention seeking.

Go away,ı don't fucking care. you'll be back anyway.

I still don't understand why people do that as opposed to going inactive.
Ive contemplated it. Being part of this community makes your friends distrust you.

Forum/incel related discord is my only social interaction besides work. I can never leave. I was a few weeks ago but I realized that I will have no one to talk to. I would just be going to work and playing league waiting to die.

this site has a high turnover rate and nazi moderators. I ``quit`` this site last fall in the sense I dont browse it nearly as much as a i used to and post maybe 10% compared to what I used to

i miss r/incels because when I first joined it it felt like it was the only place I ever found where I fit in and belonged, people were a lot more extreme back then

now its just another stale internet forum full of uptight nerds, I feel like Im on gamefaqs or steam forums or something.
free him

Has anyone figured out how to pronounce OP's username yet?