Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think I'm going full schizo

idiot_cel

idiot_cel

I want to stick my penis in pussy
-
I can't stop hearing voices and seeing people watching me. The only time I can escape is in my dreams. I don't want to take the jew pills but I can't handle it any more. I don't have an official diagnosis because it would cost money to go in and get treated with jew pills.

Used up all my money in other medical bills I can't afford this shit :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

NBuo3U2pNjhyjJFJL0vlbn9zsN3gx2UVg W7olciMxfZnpTSdSekxpnuZdy CVeFNE4cpzB0GVRSGaePH2HeTEBBJQ

I keep having violent dreams I woke up and saw a shadow standing over me I had to legit make sure it wasn't a real person

I can't stop hearing voices and seeing people watching me. The only time I can escape is in my dreams. I don't want to take the jew pills but I can't handle it any more. I don't have an official diagnosis because it would cost money to go in and get treated with jew pills.
oh shit, try to endure a bit more