Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I'm finally content being alone.

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-
At least more than I ever was before.
Idk, just shitty fucking karmic lot. Born ogre face ugly with retarded parents (mainly father who is a compulsive obese manchild control freak), even with getting a fucking sliding genioplasty and fixing my nose I still look just below average, and we live in decadent times where 80% of the population has the attention span of a fucking gnat and pretends life is fucking IRL Harry Potter with it being harder than ever to be a breadwinner. Nobody, nobody derives any meaning from their life, struggle, or suffering - I'm the one fucking loser that tries to do so.

All I can do is have faith that this is all just God's dream being projected on the big screen, and this is just a shitty movie. Maybe right now I'm Steve Carrell in Evan Almighty, maybe after death I'll be reborn as Steve Carrell in "Finding a Friend for the End of the World".

Not much I can do about it besides doing my best to improve the things I can. I have a few friends, will enjoy them before they all breed like rabbits and abandon me (all mid to late 20s).

Just continue to get in shape (I can bench 185, could do much better), learn new shit.

Maybe Lucifer and Lilith will get me some spooky witch gf - hocus pocus - but I don't think that's likely as I'm 25. Fucking Karmic lots man.

It's not anybody's fault, except for me running away from my own issues.

Last edited:
I'll even admit me running away from my own issues was circumstantial. If you were a 13 year old teen with a compulsive psychopathic manchild of a father dealing with puberty as an ugly dysgenic male whom everyone suddenly hated because puberty hit, you would probably run away too at that age.

Spending 20 minutes on Tinder has given me a fucking headache

Y
At least more than I ever was before.
Idk, just shitty fucking karmic lot. Born ogre face ugly with retarded parents (mainly father who is a compulsive obese manchild control freak), even with getting a fucking sliding genioplasty and fixing my nose I still look just below average, and we live in decadent times where 80% of the population has the attention span of a fucking gnat and pretends life is fucking IRL Harry Potter with it being harder than ever to be a breadwinner. Nobody, nobody derives any meaning from their life, struggle, or suffering - I'm the one fucking loser that tries to do so.

All I can do is have faith that this is all just God's dream being projected on the big screen, and this is just a shitty movie. Maybe right now I'm Steve Carrell in Evan Almighty, maybe after death I'll be reborn as Steve Carrell in "Finding a Friend for the End of the World".

Not much I can do about it besides doing my best to improve the things I can. I have a few friends, will enjoy them before they all breed like rabbits and abandon me (all mid to late 20s).

Just continue to get in shape (I can bench 185, could do much better), learn new shit.

Maybe Lucifer and Lilith will get me some spooky witch gf - hocus pocus - but I don't think that's likely as I'm 25. Fucking Karmic lots man.

It's not anybody's fault, except for me running away from my own issues.
You have friends while I rot alone :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Likewise friend. Schopenhauer claimed we can only be truly ourselves when we're alone. Then again he was a genius philosopher living off inherited wealth. I have to wage slave and deal with normies.

Y

You have friends while I rot alone :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Doesn’t matter. When you get to your late 20s and 30s, they disappear because society expects you to hitch a chick and have kids, or be wealthy. Most men are depressed and miserable at some level when that age hits.

Doesn’t matter. When you get to your late 20s and 30s, they disappear because society expects you to hitch a chick and have kids, or be wealthy. Most men are depressed and miserable at some level when that age hits.
I’m probably going to rope at that point :reeeeee:

Embrace the suffering.

Yea it’s over

I gave up. If a girl even pretends she’s into me she will leave me when she sees I have no friends