Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I'm dying

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gymcel

Recruit
★★★
My heart hurts so bad last hour or so, I think I'm getting a heart attack or my arteries are clogged. I can't even bend over from heart pain, it's insane.

I live alone and I will not call anyone nor ambulance, holy shit, it might be happening

I have had these issues for a while. I thought it was for certain my heart. I went to ER two times recently and they came back with normal readings. I even had 2 xrays and a CT scan tbh. All of it came back negative for anything wrong. IMHO, it may be the side effect of dealing wit the stresses of being subhuman

Call an ambulance, man...

Pick up phone

Call for help

Gymcel said:
My heart hurts so bad last hour or so, I think I'm getting a heart attack or my arteries are clogged. I can't even bend over from heart pain, it's insane.

I live alone and I will not call anyone nor ambulance, holy shit, it might be happening

I was getting awful chest pains, which was weird because i'm not 30 and i'm not THAT unhealthy. I also used to get muscle spasms in my arms and legs. Someone told me i had a potassium and/or magnesium deficiency and to eat a whole pack of bananas and have one a day for a few weeks. I haven't had any muscle spasms or chest pain since then.

Damn, that really sucks, I know that feel. Around the holidays, the feelings will be ignited even further :(

Hope you go to heaven, it will spare you great pain in this mortal realm. But it is probably just a panic attack try and calm down it won't kill you.
maybethrowed said:
Around the holidays, the feelings will be ignited even further
The incel struggle is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.