Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I think I'm borderline retarded.

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
I estimate my IQ to be around 70-75 and I wouldn't be surprised if the results of my IQ test, if I ever decide to take one, turn out to be in this range.

You are most likely average.

Extremely below average based on my analysis.
what about the dunning-kruger effect? it makes stupid people think they are smart, and smart people think they are stupid

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: if you're self aware you are not close to retardation autistic yes but not dumv

what about the dunning-kruger effect? it makes stupid people think they are smart, and smart people think they are stupid
More like the awareness of the dunning Kruger effect makes you think that you're smart when in reality you're dumb as hell. What you think subconsciously matters a lot more because that will be more accurate when applying the D-K Principle in comparison to your conscious perception of yourself after knowing about the D-K effect. Idk if that's a retarded take but that's my opinion.

I estimate my IQ to be around 70-75 and I wouldn't be surprised if the results of my IQ test, if I ever decide to take one, turn out to be in this range.
The '70s seem to be a little low if you are self-aware you're more than likely in the '90s I myself had an IQ test done and it turns out my IQ is 120 why the fuck do I work low ass jobs and I can't concentrate on anything? Also there's numbers of factors that could affect your brain capacity what's your diet like do you use drugs do you sleep often these all affect the brain and how your brain is affected will affect the body as much as how you affect the body will affect the brain. Most people are Too stupid to be that self-aware though Just to let you know you are putting yourself down a little bit much but if you are that stupid take full advantage of the circumstances go to the welfare office explain to them I have a learning disability and you will Be living on Easy Street at least for a little while, most people who are truly stupid are not going to go on forums they're going to be watching stupid crap on the TV in a retarded days I don't know if you do that but trying to broaden your horizons if you think you're dumb read a book travel go to a museum learn about the world you have access to the internet obviously and you can use that for a lot of self-improvement and interests.

what's your diet like do you use drugs do you sleep often
I’m sleeping a lot these days and I wish I could sleep forever because I don’t like waking up and facing my reality as a sub5 male.
if you are that stupid take full advantage of the circumstances go to the welfare office explain to them I have a learning disability and you will Be living on Easy Street at least for a little while,
That’s what I should do tbh.
internet obviously and you can use that for a lot of self-improvement and interests.
can’t improve genetics( IQ and looks)