Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think I would prefer a Noodlewhore GF the most. Is something wrong with me?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
I just feel like they are the most likely to be stable. White foids can be degenerate as hell and black foids generally act extremely obnoxious. Curry foids smell like shit.

what race are u

I just feel like they are the most likely to be stable. White foids can be degenerate as hell and black foids generally act extremely obnoxious. Curry foids smell like shit.
It looks like a cope. All women are the same. They're always looking for someone better.

Only wrong if you're a stormfrontcel kek

no, natural preference is unshakeable. just like how foids only like chad teehee

no, natural preference is unshakeable. just like how foids only like chad teehee
I would fuck a calm white or black foid as long as they aren’t like, you know, lard tier (something that you can actually change by working out)
But uhh, otherwise I just want a GF with a nice personality. Would you look at that! I actually care about personality. Virtue signalling foids could learn from me

I would fuck a calm white or black foid as long as they aren’t like, you know, lard tier (something that you can actually change by working out)
But uhh, otherwise I just want a GF with a nice personality. Would you look at that! I actually care about personality. Virtue signalling foids could learn from me
fuck bro ik that... sometimes i fall asleep with tears in my eyes just thinking about just having a nice girl that loves me. IT can insult and mock us all they want for all the hateful and negative posts, but hateful and negative living conditions breeds hateful and negative feelings. i don't understand why i couldn't have been born normal, it's so unfair, i feel no animosity or hatred towards women, only sadness. i'm sorry for ranting here, but i've had these feelings since first going on braincels, and what you said reminded me of that.

They all look the same to me

I'm only interested in anime girls. Real foids are just eh

I'll take anything tbh but 2d waifus are fine too

yep. no smell, no feminism, no wasted money, no cheating on you, etc

cons: lack of human touch, existential extreme loneliness :blackpill:
Pros: endless coomfuel

If you prefer noodlewhores its a huge sign that its over for you.

When GIs went to Nam they said asian pussy is sideways. And irl foids are not like the anime foids many users delude themselves with.

When GIs went to Nam they said asian pussy is sideways. And irl foids are not like the anime foids many users delude themselves with.
No real life foids are

You prefer what you prefer.
Plus it's nothing extreme in my opinion.

I also prefer asian girls, always did

too bad I'm disgusting to them

No

If you genuinely like it, that's good

If you're a desperate white guy cucking ricemen because your foids dont want you,that's bad

No

If you genuinely like it, that's good

If you're a desperate white guy cucking ricemen because your foids dont want you,that's bad

For most white males, it's the second option.
I know, my brother is also into SEAmaxxing lately.

For most white males, it's the second option.
I know, my brother is also into SEAmaxxing lately.
lmfao seamaxxing is a built in black pill for cumskins.

This is just an infantile fantasy of yours. When you realize awalt, a white woman is better than everything

Ew wHaTs wrONG WIth YoU?

wvlxlhrvsi071.jpg

This is just an infantile fantasy of yours. When you realize awalt, a white woman is better than everything
I see it more this way. White women are higher highs, lower lows