Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think i would be content with an autistic/nerd loner gf that was reliant on me

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
We would just lay in bed all day watching movies and at the end of the night fuck ofc.

yeah that would be nice

No autistic/nerd loner gf for your face.

Isn't that like everyone's dream girl almost? I say almost as the reliant part can go two routes.
Reliant that they genuinely can't do anything for themselves so it's more of you're their only means of help and you're willing as they also care for you.
Reliant like a foid is with a cuck that just give money to the foid because they won't do anything for themselves.

Autistic nerd loner sounds like a huge turn on. Really huge turn on.

I’d be content with a unicorn too

Autistic girls go for NT high tier normies. There are no available unicorn women for you. Everyone single woman is already taken. Every single woman has a long queue of men waiting to date her.

Autistic girls go for NT high tier normies. There are no available unicorn women for you. Everyone single woman is already taken. Every single woman has a long queue of men waiting to date her.
:feelssus:

:feelsUgh:

:feels::feelsrope:

We would just lay in bed all day watching movies and at the end of the night fuck ofc.

yeah that would be nice
I think 99% of the users here would be in heaven if this scenario became real.

ya want some pussy

Those are the types of girls that Chad wifes up.

Only in your dreams.

Isn't that like everyone's dream girl almost? I say almost as the reliant part can go two routes.
Exactly, who TF wants an intelligent independent gf, who treats you like slave. I want a bitch I can control and who is reliant on me

She’d be fantasizing about chad while you fucked

Are you normie enough to get that?

this is every autists dream girlfriend. You should really avoid watching "Love on the Spectrum" it might make you go ER, or maybe watch it to inspire you :feelsYall:

Problem with such kind of girls is that the moment Chad gives them a spec of attention oh boy oh boy. It will be over for your ass.

Problem with such kind of girls is that the moment Chad gives them a spec of attention oh boy oh boy. It will be over for your ass.
Based. Sometimes Chad needs to feel like he's doing a good deed and pityfuck your aspie gf. And once she's been pumped and dumped, it's over for you because she'll never settle for you anyways. And would you take Chad's used cumrag back?

C h a d O n l y

The circumstances required for such a person to exist just aren't there.

Reliant that they genuinely can't do anything for themselves so it's more of you're their only means of help and you're willing as they also care for you.
Reliant like a foid is with a cuck that just give money to the foid because they won't do anything for themselves.

Autistic nerd loner sounds like a huge turn on. Really huge turn on.
If she cant cook and clean for you, she's worthless tbh ngl ded srs
I want a bitch I can control and who is reliant on me
Based and Slayerpilled