Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think I will quit my job for my mental health

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
A foid manager insulting me for being alive, customers talking shit, and working my ass for just 10$ a day. Maybe I should quit this shitty waiter job. What do you guys think? I will just LDAR from now fuck this world.

I think I will quit life for my mental health​

Only if you can get sufficient neetbux to survive otherwise.

A foid manager insulting me for being alive, customers talking shit, and working my ass for just 10$ a day. Maybe I should quit this shitty waiter job. What do you guys think? I will just LDAR from now fuck this world.
You should grow weed

Absolutely brutal!
Yes it is, that's why I always say to my 1st world friends that they have it way better than SEA ricecels like me.

Normies are fucking assholes

I think I will quit life for my mental health
:feelshaha:
Yes, I live in Thailand and 10$ is still higher than the real minimum wage here
wtf
yes you should quit. customer jobs are one of the worst jobs especially for incels.
very bad jobs for incels are: waiter, cashier, customer service in general, basically everywhere where people can be extremely lookist. Try jobs where you can avoid these lunatics. If you need a job and you have little to no qualifications then try cleaning. There you wont have to interact with people a lot and you can just do your work without anyone looking over your shoulder all the time. I do something like that rn and it is the best job I ever had.

if you dont shit back you will get shitted on instead. People are cruel sinful Bastards.

Its best for you to quit tbh

:dafuckfeels: That's fucked. Look at it this way: nobody else is going to look after you, because nobody else cares about you. So you have to do what you need to do to ensure your own survival. If that means quitting, well, you gotta do what you gotta do. Just as long as you have a plan for survival once you leave that job, of course.

:dafuckfeels: That's fucked. Look at it this way: nobody else is going to look after you, because nobody else cares about you. So you have to do what you need to do to ensure your own survival. If that means quitting, well, you gotta do what you gotta do. Just as long as you have a plan for survival once you leave that job, of course.
I can still use my mom's money but that won't work in the long run

:feelshaha:

wtf

yes you should quit. customer jobs are one of the worst jobs especially for incels.
very bad jobs for incels are: waiter, cashier, customer service in general, basically everywhere where people can be extremely lookist. Try jobs where you can avoid these lunatics. If you need a job and you have little to no qualifications then try cleaning. There you wont have to interact with people a lot and you can just do your work without anyone looking over your shoulder all the time. I do something like that rn and it is the best job I ever had.
I'm also studying in college that's why I have to take this shitty job

I can still use my mom's money but that won't work in the long run
Then figure out a long term plan, first, and use quitting as your motivation.

I've been in the same situation, the only difference is that my coworkers were decent, but nothing justifies working 9 hours a day and earning 300 dollars at the end of the month. If you have parents to support you, I suggest becoming a net, Its better than a slave.

I've been in the same situation, the only difference is that my coworkers were decent, but nothing justifies working 9 hours a day and earning 300 dollars at the end of the month. If you have parents to support you, I suggest becoming a net, Its better than a slave.
Ikr it's not like I will use those money for starting a family or something

I'm also studying in college that's why I have to take this shitty job
similar here man. my insurance thought it was funny to instantly change so I have to pay hundreds of shekels per month.
Thats why I had to find a job real quick.
Ikr it's not like I will use those money for starting a family or something
why not xd

For me, not having a job is more stressful than having a job. But I don't know what i would do if i were in your shoes, my friend. Try to stick it out until you csn find another job. Good luck buddy.

Yes, I live in Thailand and 10$ is still higher than the real minimum wage here
Is the average rice there an incel?

Go eat rice, mang. It’s over

For me, not having a job is more stressful than having a job. But I don't know what i would do if i were in your shoes, my friend. Try to stick it out until you csn find another job. Good luck buddy.
Thank you greyfriend, but I think I'm going to quit and neet till I find another one

Get a warehouse or factory job that takes hard physical labor. There's hardly any foids you have to work with.

Get a warehouse or factory job that takes hard physical labor. There's hardly any foids you have to work with.
I literally a weakcel (wearing glasses, 5'7, and 150lbs)