Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think I will kill myself soon

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
I am starting to panic again, having anger and anxiety attacks over the fact that I am a subhuman, I genuinely don't think I will ever be able to make real friends and a girlfriend is out of the question. Not a single girl in my life has been attracted to me. Not just this feeling of being alone in the world, but I'm struggling with money and have done for years.its all getting very hopeless. I don't usually cry but I have cried a few times these last few weeks. I don't see any real future for myself. I can't even succeed in studying or work, I dropped out of uni and I quit the warehouse because you are treated like a slave. I really feel stuck guys. I don't see a way out. I resent the fact I am an Indian and poor. My parents don't give a shit. My friends are all gone. I have nothing. I just want to know why this all happened. What did I do to fail like this in life.:feelscry::feelscry:

How old are you? Idk man up to you. You were just born into shitty circumstances. You should get into massive credit debt and travel the world or fuck high class hookers before you end it.

How old are you? Idk man up to you. You were just born into shitty circumstances. You should get into massive credit debt and travel the world or fuck high class hookers before you end it.
23 and this stuff just makes me more resentful. Having to be indebt for what others can easily afford and having to pay for what others get free is not high on my list

Thats life and its sure sucks. We on the bottom should rebel and execute the elite, ok we dont get the pussy and humans right blah blah blah, but how low value males let others to grab all resources while we scrape for survival. We are beaten, im first one to admit i have no strength and will to fight back. They live while we exist. They won.

Thats life and its sure sucks. We on the bottom should rebel and execute the elite, ok we dont get the pussy and humans right blah blah blah, but how low value males let others to grab all resources while we scrape for survival. We are beaten, im first one to admit i have no strength and will to fight back. They live while we exist. They won.
Nobody wins in life….nobody.

23 and this stuff just makes me more resentful. Having to be indebt for what others can easily afford and having to pay for what others get free is not high on my list
You are still young.
What do you want me to tell you? I'm not going to give you bullshit advice. You should at least try to do something beforehand.
I would get plastic surgery and try to acend that way. If you are going to end it you have nothing to lose. Fuck it.

Just look at this fucker. I'm pretty sure you've seen this. But damn, don't you think this guy's life changed for the better?

I am starting to panic again, having anger and anxiety attacks over the fact that I am a subhuman, I genuinely don't think I will ever be able to make real friends and a girlfriend is out of the question. Not a single girl in my life has been attracted to me. Not just this feeling of being alone in the world, but I'm struggling with money and have done for years.its all getting very hopeless. I don't usually cry but I have cried a few times these last few weeks. I don't see any real future for myself. I can't even succeed in studying or work, I dropped out of uni and I quit the warehouse because you are treated like a slave. I really feel stuck guys. I don't see a way out. I resent the fact I am an Indian and poor. My parents don't give a shit. My friends are all gone. I have nothing. I just want to know why this all happened. What did I do to fail like this in life.:feelscry::feelscry:
So is this the future that awaits me in about 5 years for being a poor curry? :feelsbadman:

Smoke weed, it's good for panic attacks. (Unless you have the weed that causes anxiety... )

We care about you even if the rest of the world doesn't. Please don't do anything that can't be undone.

You should follow his example
Smoke weed, it's good for panic attacks. (Unless you have the weed that causes anxiety... )

We care about you even if the rest of the world doesn't. Please don't do anything that can't be undone.
Lol im planning on roping myself quite soon and I was thinking of smoking some weed before actually doing it lol

I am starting to panic again, having anger and anxiety attacks over the fact that I am a subhuman,
I too deal with panic attacks, but it has to do with my intense loneliness: I feel that I am slowly becoming invisible.

Here is a song I have been listening to I wish to share so you can cope.

View: https://youtu.be/08MNQPv1xGc

Drinking is better for ropemaxxxing.

Y wud i? :feelshmm:
Because…
6BD8B28B D7FA 48CF 9591 4261F9A52D10

That does sound hopeless...

What did I do to fail like this in life
Nothing, unless you were a normie and somehow sabotaged your life. Don't buy into soyciety and parents' gaslighting that your suffering is your own fault.

This and there are othER options too :feelsthink:
Why don't we have both?

So is this the future that awaits me in about 5 years for being a poor curry? :feelsbadman:
At least you know you’re not alone. The worst feeling is when everyone around you is successful both sexually and financially.

The ultimate blackpill is Life itself. I know you probably won't care, but try and find a new purpose in life, and do everything around that. So for example, my goal is to become an expat outside of the Shitty United States, so I am focusing on finishing my college degree and working for a few years so I can finally leave while not being broke, if I have to change careers when I move, then so be it, I rather have that.

yoo I love etna. saved all of those

also why rope if your life is gonna end naturally anyway?

doubt it brah

btw, why did you choose 420 in your name?

Rope is the new cool

There are bettER options to CHOose from

There are bettER options to CHOose from
He should CHOose his D-Ecisions wisely tbh. And i AM sure that at the end we are ALl gonna be vERy proud of him. Just like haMLossus.

damn boyo sorry

rope is inevitable for all of us if we dont have good copes + money inherently

The more we think about roping, and the reasons behind it, the more we despair and suffer.... the luckiest are the ones that just do it