Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think I will fail this class

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
Hours ago I made a post saying how I failed a college subject and that my only hope now is the grade recovery test:

But now I realize how screwed up I really am:

The exam was worth 7 points and I needed 2.5 to pass (I got 2 :feelshaha: ). Now, in the grade recovery test, I will have to get 5 points to pass :feelshaha: :feelsrope: and I only have 2 days to study the whole semester's subject :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Hours ago I made a post saying how I failed a college subject and that my only hope now is the grade recovery test:

But now I realize how screwed up I really am:

The exam was worth 7 points and I needed 2.5 to pass (I got 2 :feelshaha: ). Now, in the grade recovery test, I will have to get 5 points to pass :feelshaha: :feelsrope: and I only have 2 days to study the whole semester's subject :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Then go fucking studying instead of browsing .is

Quit playing Genshin and stoody

Ask for temp ban to focus

Jesus, law school as well huh. What happens if you fail the class and don’t get the credit

Jesus, law school as well huh. What happens if you fail the class and don’t get the credit
Next semester I will have to do this subject all over again and I won't be able to do Politics and Theory of the State II. Fortunately the other subjects I passed will not be affected.