Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I think I will be the next elliot rodger

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
I share a house with some normies. They're in the kitchen cooking while I am in my room trying to work on my lab report. You guys don't know how much I fantasize about murdering those people with a knife. Years of inceldom and rejection have turned me into a bitter person, I can no longer connect to other individuals. I live my life as a fake whose smiles and politeness is a mere social desguise. I don't even exist at this point. My life is truly over. Even if somehow I escaped incedom I wouldn't be able to connect to my girlfriend/wife or friends. I'm beyond salvation. I like to compare my mental health to that of a soldier who has just returned home from a bloody war to discover that he no longer has anything in common with his family and friends, or society in general. Being an outcast is the fate of an incel.

your about to be famous on IT

Alright Patrick Bateman

I like to compare my mental health to that of a soldier who has just returned home from a bloody war to discover that he no longer has anything in common with his family and friends, or society in general.
I swear this is an incel song:

going to end up on incel tears any minute
X4gnKZd.gif

Give me another decade of inceldom and I could see myself becoming the next George Sodini. Once my 71 year-old father passes away, all bets are off if I still haven't attracted any women by then.

Fakecel if you don't feel like this on the daily

one of my favorite and most relatable scenes in a movie

my facial routine is similar but not as long

Witch Hazel FTW
Cetaphil FTW