Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i wasnt even meant to be born and will not pass 20

will sleep cuz quetiapine is affectin but u do u think this 20 pesos 20 years of life could be true?

• yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • no

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
cerv

cerv

Greycel
My parents had problems having me due to a kidney cyst that my father suffered from which prevented him from reproducing. After several failed attempts, one day my maternal grandmother recommended to my mother a witch who lived in a remote town known for some mines that They are no longer in operation but some people come in for some large selenite crystals and it is also known since it is said that witches live there. My mother did not believe in magic but in desperation and after my grandmother's insistence she ended up going to the place.
Arriving they found a luxurious truck which belonged to a client who was with the witch. When it was my mother's turn, I went in with my grandmother and my father waited outside. Once inside, they told the witch that they were having problems having a baby, and the witch began to touch my mother until she made her back crack while she was still standing. Then she told her that she couldn't have a baby because her uterus was damaged. It was crooked but that had already been solved. When they told her about my father's problem, the witch said that they should put the avocado pit in boiling water and then my father should drink that water. Then the witch asked my mother if she wants to have a boy or a girl, she doesn't know what to answer, so my grandmother goes outside and asks my father, and he answers that he wants a boy. At the end my mother asks the witch how much it will be and she says 20 pesos. They leave and a month later my mother ends up pregnant with me.
This was a story that my mother told me once at a barbecue while we were all drinking wine and when she said that she had only paid 20 pesos something clicked in me. Because being born in esoteric ways defying nature does not bring anything good. i believe my mother paid the witch a peso for every year I will live and I am already 20 years old. I don't have much left but I'll make it worth it, despite being cursed. It's not ovER yet.

kids.is

alot can happen in 10 years

How old are you

Go back to the witch and give her more pesos to extend your life and live forever theory

Too bad, sexhavers need to fulfill their selfish desires and don't give a single fuck about the consequences afterwards.

Wtf is this schizo thread, i first thought this was a sewers post

but you won the race teehee

Kill her and steal the money she got from scamming people

Wtf is this schizo thread, i first thought this was a sewers post
I stopped reading the moment a witch was mentioned; I finally thought I found someone I could connect with(I wasn't meant to be born, and my parents had to use medical treatment) but it's just some 2024 GrAY.

This is a good fictional story.