Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I will ascend in college

• Thread starter Deleted member 36341
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 36341

Deleted member 36341

Banned
-
20%
I feel my body filling up with alpha male energy in preparation for it.

good times and good vibes await :dab::dab::dab:

Last edited:
You're clearly a mentalcel then if you have the face to ascend.

You're clearly a mentalcel then if you have the face to ascend.
you don't realise how much of a sperg I am. I have improved a lot though since before COVID. I think it's mostly my desperation that will overcome my autism and make me behave like a norman. I'll see. I also started lifting so that should boost my confidence.

I used to cope like that too. Even considered buying a condom before going to college

If you didnt ascend at prior social arenas, chances are low you will now. College will be even harsher against atypicals
read what I said:
you don't realise how much of a sperg I am. I have improved a lot though since before COVID. I think it's mostly my desperation that will overcome my autism and make me behave like a norman. I'll see. I also started lifting so that should boost my confidence.

I am much better now than I was pre-covid. I failoed myself hard back then.

the cope is too much in this thread :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Are any foids interested by you ? Has any foid made you any sexual proposal ? It does not depend on your autism, only on your look. If you have a good look you have proposals. Otherwise it is over for you as for other incels.

I do not think that the aspergers is a reason of the inceldom. Autistic people just understand better if they are blackpilled or not.

You´ll be accused of sexual harassment

rope2cope said:
the cope is too much in this thread :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
only cope here is you boyo
thevenon said:
Are any foids interested by you ? Has any foid made you any sexual proposal ? It does not depend on your autism, only on your look. If you have a good look you have proposals. Otherwise it is over for you as for other incels.

I do not think that the aspergers is a reason of the inceldom. Autistic people just understand better if they are blackpilled or not.
I have alrdy goten warned for brag and i am drunk kand i diont want to get banneed

Last edited:
only cope here is you boyo

I have alrdy goten warned for brag and i am drunk kand i diont want to get banneed
So you are a fakecel if foids are interested by you.
A modern man is just a [UWSL]peacock chosen by foids or not.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
You can be chosen, have opportunities but do not understand what happens. You are fakecel in this case.
i know lol i've been out bwfore covid i know hwat hpapens i aid i was sperg as fick

Status
Not open for further replies.