Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I think I should go to Japan to ascend.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Just be Arab seems legit in Japan, considering all the the Tiktoks I have seen of Mixed arab/japanese children/couples. I should enrich japanese foids with my big arab cock. Only problem is that I don't find Asian foids attractive. Also Japan seems to be opening it's border, so maybe, I should immigrate there

View: https://youtu.be/okcEQMigThg?si=-us_32WcL5xnOWwv

Stay in india

Why do I have a sneaking suspicion that you are a failed normie?

Threads like these aren't helping your case at all.
I should enrich japanese foids with my big arab cock
Only problem is that I don't find Asian foids attractive.

Fact of the matter is only MTN arabs can ascend there.

So much for you being "trucel" ig

You can't make threads hoping to ascend now?? Whites do it all the time. It's brutal being ethnic mang.

Mang you need Saul Goodman to save you

I know. I'm just shit posting lol.

Also I always see you bragging about being white-passing
what's up with that

what's up with that
I'm not white passing. That's @Made in Heaven. I'm just a lighter Arab, I still look ethnic

Mang you need Saul Goodman to save you
KEK my grandpa from Italy actually kinda looked like him just with darker hair. :feelshaha::feelshaha:
what's up with that
It's brutal being ethnic mang.
Ye I was about to say, I mean sure you're not White or a Nordic-pheno Anglo or whatever, but you firstly mog most Curries, half of Latinos, and all Rices by just being a Caucasoid firstly. And then, you further mog them & many of your own race by having lighter skin & features.

So not really "deathnic" it seems

we even have normies like made in heaven here, i don't know how is it possible
Too busy trying to start racewars so they don't care about ascending. I am also 90% convinced made in mumbai had sex before.

Ye I was about to say, I mean sure you're not White or a Nordic-pheno Anglo or whatever, but you firstly mog most Curries, half of Latinos, and all Rices by just being a Caucasoid firstly. And then, you further mog them & many of your own race by having lighter skin & features.

What I meant was that you can't even make "I want to ascend threads" as an ethnic without being called fakecel

KEK my grandpa from Italy actually kinda looked like him just with darker hair. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Idk if I'm misremembering but I think he said he's a blue eyed ginger once

What I meant was that you can't even make "I want to ascend threads" as an ethnic without being called fakecel
Oh so now you are a poor ethnic? Victim mentality at it's finest. What happened to arab supremacy all of the sudden?

Oh so now you are a poor ethnic? Victim mentality at it's finest. What happened to arab supremacy all of the sudden?
Where have I ever said Arabs aren't ethnic?

Just be Arab seems legit in Japan, considering all the the Tiktoks I have seen of Mixed arab/japanese children/couples. I should enrich japanese foids with my big arab cock. Only problem is that I don't find Asian foids attractive. Also Japan seems to be opening it's border, so maybe, I should immigrate there

View: https://youtu.be/okcEQMigThg?si=-us_32WcL5xnOWwv

JBA is not real in Nipland. I've never seen it before in my life, aside from one YouTube channel literally called "Arab in Japan", but even then, that's an Arabic foid marrying a Japanese guy. From what I've seen from nip street interviews, they all like blonde, blue-eyed white guys from America or some other place.

If you could provide me with proof that JBA is real though, I'll bite my words.

saar we will nuke Tel Aviv just 2 more weeks until iranian counterattack bro
Indeed saar. @ReconElement saar when is glorious attack coming saar. Me impatient getting

JBA is not real in Nipland. I've never seen it before in my life, aside from one YouTube channel literally called "Arab in Japan", but even then, that's an Arabic foid marrying a Japanese guy. From what I've seen from nip street interviews, they all like blonde, blue-eyed white guys from America or some other place.

If you could provide me with proof that JBA is real though, I'll bite my words.
I don't know. I'm basing it off Tiktoks I see. Besides, I have green eyes(dark green) myself. But I still look Levantine/Arab. But I'm short so over anyway, I guess.

That's what I've been thinking this whole time I signed up to this forum, and also though it when I lurked here for the longest time. Why is it that some Arabic guys on this forum constantly post about how superior Arabic people are, when they're here themselves? I'm an Arab myself and I never got it.

Indeed saar. @ReconElement saar when is glorious attack coming saar. Me impatient getting
Good saar the Ayatollah has informed me that he doesn't want to escalate, he wants those pissraeli dollars
From the river to the sea IT'S OVER

White passing Arabs are still ethnic lol.
It's your looks that you make you ethnic. It's all about looks at the end of the day. This is a blackpill forum, not a racecoping forum.

It's your looks that you make you ethnic. It's all about looks at the end of the day. This is a blackpill forum, not a racecoping forum.
So? Doesn't mean we can't acknowledge race realism.

That's what I've been thinking this whole time I signed up to this forum, and also though it when I lurked here for the longest time. Why is it that some Arabic guys on this forum constantly post about how superior Arabic people are, when they're here themselves? I'm an Arab myself and I never got it.
Their shitskin DNA. Really trying hard to prove themselves to other races for some reason. Seeking validation like the normies they are.

Why move to a place whose population you despise?? Even if it’s for ascension, wouldn’t living there just be mental torment for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back