Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I think I probably could live alone forever..

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
As long as I am not reminded of Chad and normies mogging me.
I notice that whenever they’re out of the picture, I have a good time by myself.
The FOMO is big destroyer that affects a lot of us.
I get so depressed when I think or see normies enjoying life with their friends or even relationships.
If i’m not reminded that other humans exist, I’d probably forget and go about my merry way.
This happen for anyone else too?

over

just keep yourself out of everything that reminds you of sex and fucking and it will be super easy to be alone

just keep yourself out of everything that reminds you of sex and fucking and it will be super easy to be alone
Just shutinmaxx from soyciety theory :feelsthink: :bigbrain:.

As long as I am not reminded of Chad and normies mogging me.
I notice that whenever they’re out of the picture, I have a good time by myself.
The FOMO is big destroyer that affects a lot of us.
I get so depressed when I think or see normies enjoying life with their friends or even relationships.
If i’m not reminded that other humans exist, I’d probably forget and go about my merry way.
This happen for anyone else too?

over
Tbh, I'm exactly the same. 2 years ago when i was neetmaxxing due to COVID, i did my own shit and completely forgot about everything. Then college started and... :feelsugh:

forever until the maggots start consuming your lonely dead body, i like being alone but i wouldn't want to die alone idk its weird