Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think I partially regret consuming the blackpill

If your face is 6+, then nothing else matters.
This isn't even a cope, I'm more ok with copes than with this, this is so stupid, you think black and white, you think like reality is a simple JavaScript program where {if face=6+; ignoreheight();}. That's not how reality works.
A Chad will always slay regardless of height or frame.
Chad is very, very rarely not tall or does not possess a good frame. A good height and frame are important to the making of a Chad.

Facially good looking manlets are generally just considered to be friends by foids

Facially good looking manlets are generally just considered to be friends by foids
Maybe they won't slay as much as taller ones but at least they still get validation, especially online when height is not mentioned.

You're not wrong. Many incels with they could go back because of the massive self-awareness they now suffer knowing the blackpill, but some here also like it because of the fact they are self-aware. It's an age old tale of ignorance is bliss or if self awareness is the way to truly making yourself who you are.

inb4 :soy::soy::soy::soy: