Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I think I might be tracked by the feds

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Recruit
★★★
I might have to leave the forum buddy boyos. When I get called the other person can hear a strange machine sound coming from my side of the line. I heard that means someone is listening to me, so Im requesting a ban but I will maybe come back in the future

NeverGetUp36

Recruit​

★★
JoinedApr 6, 2024Posts116

See you tomorrow

39BF5FD5 6775 4453 90EB 5D8A05EE0DE7

You’re still a recruit with only 116 posts and you think the feds are tracking you already? What the fuck kind of shit have you been saying that’s that bad? I doubt the feds would even bother to watch someone who has less than 1000 posts on here unless they say some really dumb shit.

You’re still a recruit with only 116 posts and you think the feds are tracking you already? What the fuck kind of shit have you been saying that’s that bad? I doubt the feds would even bother to watch someone who has less than 1000 posts on here unless they say some really dumb shit.
Maybe, Im just paranoid

youre getting gang stalked

Everyone here is. If you really feel this way, delete your account.

They are tracking you, they have installed listening devices in your walls, rip them apart also they installed a camera in your tv and monitor BREAK IT

Let them watch and listen they are.dumb weak niggers I will stab them in prison and take over the prison then break out like the fly in France and kill 50 police

As a fed myself I can confirm we are tracking you. There are also birds installed outside of your house to track you through your window and a fed living in your attic who keeps a log into what you're doing every single minute.

Let them watch and listen they are.dumb weak niggers I will stab them in prison and take over the prison then break out like the fly in France and kill 50 police
You can only do that if you have capable friends

Who cares we have nothing to lose anyway fuck them

Watch your tongue nigga watch yo back nigga watch yo thoughts nigga watch your decisions nigga watch your actions nigga
Always stay paranoid nigga always think 20 steps ahead nigga

Watch your tongue nigga watch yo back nigga watch yo thoughts nigga watch your decisions nigga watch your actions nigga
Always stay paranoid nigga always think 20 steps ahead nigga
Always expect the unexpected nigga these are the lessons from the street nigga

I also hear that sound sometimes. They're probably just recording your calls. I guess they can do it legally.
Remember buddy boyos. Paranoid freetardism is the way. Linux, TOR or hardened firefox, disabled javascript everywhere, use an email that is not from a big cuckporation, bookmark the sites you visit to not use the search engine too often unnecessarily. Your only extension is ublock origin. Your phone is a degoogled pixel with graphene os and your only messenger (as if an incel needs one :feelshaha:) is signal, any other - in the work profile using the Shelter app. That's the ideal scenario - i typed this using chrome with full sync turned on, using windows 11.

But OP if you really feel this way and it's not a thread made just for amusement, maybe you should read about online privacy. It will at least have you sleep easier. Or maybe not, glowies already know you're here, and you have a proprietary BIOS/UEFI and Intel ME / AMD PSP spyware baked directly into your PC's hardware. I don't know mang, everything's a fucking spyware nowadays. The only TRUE way to not be labeled in databases as a le evil enkwell would be to "exit the blackpill" here and on google etc., then ditch every account and email, install some freetard OS and browser that barely fucking work, disable JS, make a new email on proton/tutanota/disroot (still better than big corpo ones) and start a new digital life from there on. You cannot be fully private, only improve it somewhat.
Inceldom - discussed.

As a fed myself I can confirm we are tracking you. There are also birds installed outside of your house to track you through your window and a fed living in your attic who keeps a log into what you're doing every single minute.

I got kidnapped by the Jews, I now work for them and I’m spilling the beans. By the time you see this post I’ll be dead.

Do not get kidnapped like I did, and be aware of every black Tahoe and white work van you see!

Same, I will take ovER

I am a federal agent and I can confirm that I am tracking you

in fact, I am currently hiding in your cupboard

it is a fascinating experience

honestly if you think about it the feds are just perverted voyeurs

the fed vs. the bear?

honestly if you think about it the feds are just perverted voyeurs

the fed vs. the bear?
Why do the feds even care so much about us, they should be tracking psychopatic chads not some autistic incels. I guess even in the so called "law system" the uglier you are, the worse it is for you, it has nothing to do with real justice a lot of the times

Why do the feds even care so much about us, they should be tracking psychopatic chads not some autistic incels. I guess even in the so called "law system" the uglier you are, the worse it is for you, it has nothing to do with real justice a lot of the times
they are gays that want to stalk and prey on vulnerable young males!

arrest the feds

I might have to leave the forum buddy boyos. When I get called the other person can hear a strange machine sound coming from my side of the line. I heard that means someone is listening to me, so Im requesting a ban but I will maybe come back in the future
On 4chan i saw a thread of someone finding out your pc takes screenshots of your screen to send to microsoft or some tech shit i dont know much about. I think we all already knew they are up to no good but whatever, not like i am an extremist or anything

Didn't we go over this recently?

You have nothing to worry about unless, as someone elucidated above on, you say something really stupid - like threatening imminent danger to other people. Until then, there is zero reason to waste Police resources on you.
Because we are an easy target, and they are weak people. Don't give them the pretext. It's really that simple.

Last edited: