Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i think i just found out i have acne scars

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
i had kinda a lot of zits growing up and i used to pick on them, i dont have a clear skin and have pores in my cheek area (might be cuz facial hair tho) and realized that i couldve been way more attractive if my skin was clear which is why i always looked better on dark reflections cuz they made my skin clearer fockkk

this is true for me, they are permanent i think?

I have an acne scar on my nose! JFL. Actually, it's a pimple scar. It accidentally got cut off by my earpods.

How did you just find out?

do u haev like black pores or straight up scars tho
I also have black pores, yeah. It's dented in, like a circle the scar. Also droopy nosetip that goes to the right. And my nasal bone has shifted like the guy who got his nose broken by his ex gf. Ogre.

How did you just find out?
i was in denial about it i think, either weed made me aware of it or weed made me paranoid, probably 1, my skin always looked off,f i had clear skin i'd be chadlite tbh

My skin was legit baby smooth until i turned 18

welcome to the club, acne truly is a curse doesn't truly leave you even when its no longer visible

I have acne scars but I hide them with my facial hair