Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think i just damaged my cel-wrist gymceling

Nordcel9588

Nordcel9588

IncellianPerspective: A pagan unable to reproduce
★★★★
I fucking hate being a wristcel. Since your weak and wrists cannot handle much weight, you cannot lift properly without damaging it further. I think I just managed to damage my right wrist. And I was only trying to lift an 8kg dumbell.

Atleast the rope won't have to hold the weight of heavy wrists

I think people on this forum and other incel forums dont appreciate how over it is for manlets/framelets. It's not just dating it really is....almost everything, that is negatively affected by your lack of stature and frame.

i did that once when i lifted my weights at a weird angle, just let it rest for a few days and avoid lifting for at least 1-2 days

Over for wristletcels

I am a wristcel too

6.2 wrists, without pressing the measuring tape.

I damaged by knees by gymcelling. My joints are of poor quality; not meant for physical activity. Another incel trait.
wow brutal avi
and coronapilled too

I fucking hate being a wristcel. Since your weak and wrists cannot handle much weight, you cannot lift properly without damaging it further. I think I just managed to damage my right wrist. And I was only trying to lift an 8kg dumbell.
I'm a wristcel too brutal, what were you doing with that 8kg?

I think people on this forum and other incel forums dont appreciate how over it is for manlets/framelets. It's not just dating it really is....almost everything, that is negatively affected by your lack of stature and frame.

I am not a manlet but indeed I'm a true framelet, even with regards to my height, whose benefits end up being cancelled by my shitty frame.

Frame is truly underestimated on this forum

We have to hit the gym until our wrists starts to bleed and then we have to go even further beyond. We also have to eat a lot as well.

I'm wristcel too n I kno It's over
BUT
Just rest n let it recover n Don't let this stop u from lifting again. You eventually build strength in ur wrists n won't get injured

Brutal 8kg dumbbell pill

Frame is underrated. It's only slightly less important than face.

My wrist still hurt. Rip

Do forearm focused lifts or maybe try wrist curls to build strength. I dont think they bulk you wrist though

I'm wristcel too n I kno It's over
BUT
Just rest n let it recover n Don't let this stop u from lifting again. You eventually build strength in ur wrists n won't get injured
Thanks fren

I have thin wrists but I've never damaged them lifting. I think you are just lifting above your ability. You can easily fuck up your wrist lifting a 20lb dumbell even if you are strong if you are lifting like a jackass.

Last edited:
A red piller idiot would say "no pain no gain"

I have "big" wrists but I can't lift shit and hurt myself as well trying to lift 10kg dumbells