Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I instinctively knew my life was over at a young age

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
Sony parents have lived in nothing but either a trailer or shitty run down houses my entire life and I live in one of the nicest county’s in my state and also I am an ugly ginger (imagine the ugly poor kid who sits alone all day) that’s me but anyways that’s not where I knew instinctively my life was over because maybe I can be friends with other poor losers. But no the time It realized was one Christmas I remember my homo dad and the meticulously structured way he would make us open the presents. I remember breaking down crying and then being called a crybaby by my family. Christmas should not be so orderly it’s a festive holiday. It’s a divide and conquer tactic so nobody would realize he’s in the closet even tho it was blatantly obvious even a toddler me could see. But once I saw what kind of evil lying control freak fag I would have to spend my life with is when I knew. I have lived in this house and have straight up been in my living room maybe 5 times. Never speak a word to anyone, sisters, dad, weird gay lover of dad. It’s such a shame fags are allowed to have kids I hope I die soon

i knew it was over when i left highschool

They mog us shitskins (the real incels).
How do u guys reproduce so much then? Just because you can’t get a white girl doesn’t make u incel go back to ur own shitskin country and thinking u are entitled to white women

Sony parents have lived in nothing but either a trailer or shitty run down houses my entire life and I live in one of the nicest county’s in my state and also I am an ugly ginger (imagine the ugly poor kid who sits alone all day) that’s me but anyways that’s not where I knew instinctively my life was over because maybe I can be friends with other poor losers. But no the time It realized was one Christmas I remember my homo dad and the meticulously structured way he would make us open the presents. I remember breaking down crying and then being called a crybaby by my family. Christmas should not be so orderly it’s a festive holiday. It’s a divide and conquer tactic so nobody would realize he’s in the closet even tho it was blatantly obvious even a toddler me could see. But once I saw what kind of evil lying control freak fag I would have to spend my life with is when I knew. I have lived in this house and have straight up been in my living room maybe 5 times. Never speak a word to anyone, sisters, dad, weird gay lover of dad. It’s such a shame fags are allowed to have kids I hope I die soon
Where’s your mom?

They mog us shitskins (the real incels).
Cope. The whites here are so ugly that not even jbw can save them. Meanwhile average looking ethnics roam about due to failio.

How do u guys reproduce so much then? Just because you can’t get a white girl doesn’t make u incel go back to ur own shitskin country and thinking u are entitled to white women
Because you cumskins pieces of shit steal all our women.
Why don't you stay in your faggy ass country and put a leash on your beastly satanic women?

that not even jbw can save them
That's cope for defeatist losers that are the white race, they fucking have everything for granted and yet they can't strive and work for what they want.

Because you cumskins pieces of shit steal all our women.
Why don't you stay in your faggy ass country and put a leash on your beastly satanic women
How? When shitskins are outbreeding whites

That's cope for defeatist losers that are the white race, they fucking have everything for granted and yet they can't strive and work for what they want.
It’s called being ugly. You sound like an average deathnic who doesn’t understand that looks are everything because the only thing holding you back is being ethnic. If you were better looking while being your same race, you would be slaying. Stop coping

Kek jfl that the narco gangsters and other social scum breed like fucking rats that doesn't mean that it applies to the general population.

because it really does
Lol cope that’s a small percentage of the shitskin population. If you were in you’re own country you’d be breeding right now

I wouldn't hunt a ginger, but if I see an opportunity, I'd definitely bang one. They are high iq from Scotland and look decent.

Ngl though my life I knew was over when in grade 2 I looked at my shadow on the empty school field.

You chose to be this faggot-hater even though your dad is gay and you're here complaining about literally you being born to faggots and a fucking Christmas gift

I'm sorry to hear that. I too had a subtle feeling that it is over and it got stronger every year.

What was in your Christmas gift?

You chose to be this faggot-hater even though your dad is gay and you're here complaining about literally you being born to faggots and a fucking Christmas gift
I chose to be a fag hater? How does that work? Am I supposed to say “thank you faggot daddy! Now please fuck my ass!”?

because it really does
Then you should understand whites can also get fucked if they are ugly. Race failio comes as a direct result of looks as well.

I didn't realise how bad things would be until I hit my teens.

brutal having fag dad must be horrendous

Literally walks around naked and doesn’t allow me in the living room so he can have gay sex in there
damn not sure how you tolerate that. I'd join military if I were you to escape. Better diet for ZOG than tolerate that shit.

Wait, why do you suspect your dad is a fag and what made you cry opening your gifts?

i was self aware to notice that i didnt get the same treatment as other children. i remember even as early as 1st or 2nd grade kids would have "crushes" on each other and i was wondering why no girl had a crush on me. i was always on the outside looking in...

I knew i would lead a lonely life at 12 yo, that made me gigadepressed but here i am at 28. :feelsmage:

Seeing the other kids at that time, i knew i was built differently.