Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [I think I have undiagnosed attention deficit disorder]

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
As stated above, I may have some kind of undiagnosed disorder. I've been to the psychologist a few times, but only when I was a kid.

I went 2 or 3 times, but it was because my teacher in the third or fourth grade
(I don't remember :feelsseriously: )

said I was "broken" that there was something wrong with me, I couldn't Monitor the performance of my class

While the other students already read or already knew how to do mathematicians' calculations, I always had Difficulty

I never considered myself a dumb child, but I already believed that I could never learn to read like other children, the fact that the teacher said I was a "broken" child marked me a lot.

Anyway, after my mom took me to a psychologist for the first time, I spent 40 minutes talking to a woman in a room.

I remember talking about things I liked, Things like cartoons, foods she liked and she even gave me crayons for me to draw for her.

At the end of this she told my mother that I seemed to be a normal child, It was calm and that just like any other, it was that maybe I wasn't learning to read because of the pressure that the teacher put on Students (and thinking about it now, this makes a lot of sense)

I remember her complaining to me every time I got an activity wrong and even snubbing the clothes of other poorer kids in my class, I was just a helpless kid blaming myself because of that damn monster

Anyway, time passed and after I went back to school a few weeks later I learned to read. My mother was very happy, it was truly one of the best memories I have.

After a few years, despite that, I still currently have some difficulties concentrating, and maybe I have some sort of undiagnosed disorder. :feelsbadman:

I can only learn by studying alone, and observing.

Otherwise I do poorly on any test, I can't learn from someone chattering in my ear, maybe that was a good reason for Part of my failure all these years in relation to elementary and high school.

Ps: Sorry for the typos.

school is horsefuck