Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I have the most deformed body on this site

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
My back consists of an upper hump and a lower hollow back. My stomach sticks out very bloated and looks like a ball. my arms and legs are extremely thin. I look so extremely disabled that even my own mother and others were ashamed of me when they used to take me to the outdoor pool or somewhere else. I was bullied by my own mother when she saw me in the outdoor pool and the son of her friend next to me. As soon as I take off my thsirt every woman would flee and be disgusted. I am a walking disgust that women stay away from like the devil from holy water. and I have this man tits lol. My chest look bloated it have a special name but I dont know anymore.

Show pics or larping

Do you just have a bad posture or were you born with a fucked up spine?

Jeez. Did you ever workout?

I probably do. I'm grossly overweight, have loose skin, cellulite, visible/varicose veins and stretch marks over every square inch of my body.

No respect for you. You could easily shape your body by going to the gym. You don't do it cause you are lazy and deserve what u are.
The horrible and cruel things are the ones that can't be fixed (have ugly face, for example)

My condolences.

I probably do. I'm grossly overweight, have loose skin, cellulite, visible/varicose veins and stretch marks over every square inch of my body.
have this too but I'm not overweight. I have cellulite, this shitty veins and stretch marks (normally only foids have this) on my legs, butt and a bit on my back. truly over for us. there is no hope for our subhuman genes. but we should try to destroy the human genepool and should try to spread our genes so humanity goes down