Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I think I have the highest intelligence on this forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Yep, I think I am a super-genious unironically. I had a phase when I was insecure about my intelligence, then I had one where I denied my supreme intelligence. But now, you ask? Now I am confident in my high intelligence and I know that I am a super-genious that just happened to be fucked in the head and am hindered by that.

U can only be smart if you know youre stupid

I identify as a genius, shitlord. If you refuse to recognize that, you are sapiophobic scum.

Yep, I think I am a super-genious unironically. I had a phase when I was insecure about my intelligence, then I had one where I denied my supreme intelligence. But now, you ask? Now I am confident in my high intelligence and I know that I am a super-genious that just happened to be fucked in the head and am hindered by that.
Massive Fucking Cope

my intellrct is greater
in fact I have cyborg iq

Goddamn, other excuse to postmax thats two days in a row CEO.

Yesterday you pposted a thread with the title "what's up guys" (which was quite dumb) and now this shit. Come on man.

Yesterday you pposted a thread with the title "what's up guys" (which was quite dumb) and now this shit. Come on man.
Someone always has to be at the top of society

I doubt it, my iq is really high

Doesn't matter, it won't make hole wet.

There is a correlation between high IQ and virginity