Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I think I have Incel Dysphoria

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
I guess I figured out/named what my mental state is.
So you know how troons with gender dysphoria get depressed and suicidal once they realize they're not the gender/sex they want to be? Well it's kinda the same for me
Once I remember how I missed out on life, partying, having sex, having a gf etc. I feel like nothing really matters anymore and stay that way for at least an hour.
Just like gender dysphoria, it's triggered by the smallest things like looking at myself in the mirror or seeing a happy young couple or just somebody mentioning a girlfriend.
Anyone else feel like this?

(I don't know if anyone else already coined this term, but if they didn't I happily accept my Nobel prize in incelology. :feelsokman:)

High IQ, also I sexually identify as Chad therefore I deserve 100 stacies lined up right now

Trans-genetic

Once I remember how I missed out on life, partying, having sex, having a gf etc. I feel like nothing really matters anymore and stay that way for at least an hour.
Just like gender dysphoria, it's triggered by the smallest things like looking at myself in the mirror or seeing a happy young couple or just somebody mentioning a girlfriend.
theres this kid in my neighborhood who comes over to my house when he comes back from school to "hang out" with me then a lot of the time its just him connecting his iphone to my tv and showing me all the dms he has with girls where they are sending him hearts and flirting with him, he brags about it frequently and makes a lot of jokes how i dont "have any bitches" annoying af but hes pretty much the only irl "friend" i have. but it makes me really furious when he does this. i blank out and feel like banging my head into the wall