Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think I have erectile dysfunction

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I remember measuring my erect dick 2 years ago and it stood at 6.2 inches. Now even if I NoFap for a week I can only get it up to 5.1 inches. It's either that before I couldn't measure properly or I can't get solid stiffys anymore. This is very unsettling.

Are you on any medications?

Has the state of your flaccid hang changed? Some guys lose size when they have hard flaccid. It’s literally when you’re flaccid feels right and dense.. or maybe you’re measuring incorrectly.. bone pressed vs non bone pressed... have u taken finasteride ?

Don't do drugs/alcohol, sleep more, gym maXx, say "fuck you" to your female boss, hobbo maXx and become ascended.

If you're on any SSRIs or certain depression and anxiety drugs that can cause ED

Are you on any medications?
Nope. Just have been furiously beating it non-stop since the age of 11. For a while I was fapping 4 times a day at the age of 6 too.
Has the state of your flaccid hang changed? Some guys lose size when they have hard flaccid. It’s literally when you’re flaccid feels right and dense.. or maybe you’re measuring incorrectly.. bone pressed vs non bone pressed... have u taken finasteride ?

I measured it straight after I cumd. I also measured it in the morning when it's usually at it's biggest. Same result.

yeah same here. It feels like I lost girth too, I can't explain. My dick just feels smaller in every way
Has the state of your flaccid hang changed? Some guys lose size when they have hard flaccid. It’s literally when you’re flaccid feels right and dense. ?
pls elab

I didn't ejaculate but I did have orgasms. They were so much better than the
soygasms I have now.
I don't know about this because I never did it but apparently people do it at the age of 6 with no finish.... So there's that.
I never could, I remember having no interest in it until puberty. Wow maybe I really am soy.

I never could, I remember having no interest in it until puberty. Wow maybe I really am soy.
No I think that's normal. I never did until I was 14. I don't even know how people found out about it at 6.

No I think that's normal. I never did until I was 14. I don't even know how people found out about it at 6.

I was watching cartoons and I just started stroking it for some reason. It wasn't anything sexual back then but it felt good so I kept doing it. I think it was mostly an accident.

I was watching cartoons and I just started stroking it for some reason. It wasn't anything sexual back then but it felt good so I kept doing it. I think it was mostly an accident.
Makes sense? Were you watching totally spies like @JeffGoldblumInTheFly :feelshmm:

yeah same here. It feels like I lost girth too, I can't explain. My dick just feels smaller in every way

pls elab
It’s a condition literally called ‘hard flaccid’.. has to do with tight/knotted pelvic floor muscles .. some guys report lost length/girth.. . Look up the symptoms. If you have it, you can cure it with a therawand in a few weeks.
I wonder how many people got this reference. :lul:
Damn I didn’t see it upon first reading. I just went straight to my reply.

All hail saint dicklet Elliot

I wonder how many people got this reference. :lul:
I understood it tbh.
Aa72921ce42fc886ac0d9d38fe7016f1d9445aeb120bdf0188b47fad4c80414a

1 week of nofap? lmao

Give it 1 month and your dick will be harder than steel

along with brutal grip strength (like turning my dick black and blue strangling out an orgasm).[/QUOTE]
Wait why did that become a requirement?

Look on the bright side, a 5.1" semi still mogs most posters' rock-hard best.

Luckily hentai girls don't mind.