Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I really don't understand how I don't have erectile dysfunction yet

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Super Duper Mega Giga Ultra Cinematic Incel
★★★★★
I've been nutting to daily to the most depraved hentai on earth for many months. I have hentai figures in my room, at least half of them undressed, I got hentai posters and my wallpapers of my PC setup are hentai. Yet, my dick still functions, which is actually a problem for me since it shouldn't function since I'm a subhuman piece of shit who can't have sex due to being ugly, brown as fuck, short and mentally crippled. So why haven't I gotten erectile dysfunction yet?

Take meds and u will get ED

i think that what saved you probably

Take meds and u will get ED
It’s true.

Muh boy grotesque/Todd has essentially chemically castrated himself as he was so sick of feeling the need to coom all the time lmao.

@Rowan

It’s true.

Muh boy grotesque/Todd has essentially chemically castrated himself as he was so sick of feeling the need to coom all the time lmao.

@Rowan
Last year when i was on 24 pills i forgot i had a dick

Getting erections makes it easier to get erections.

Edging for a couple of years caused ED for me

SSRI

I'm taking a med belonging to that group of meds but I just take 45-60 mins to coom on medium-low and I don't get ED. Many men get ED and decreased libido

It’s true.

@Rowan
Did that nigga delete his channel I didn't hear from him for a long time

Thank your lucky stars you bastard!!!
You ovER 30 yet or still in 20s?

I think I have ED, probably from edging.

I think I have ED, probably from edging.
Never got the whole edging thing, always seemed like an oxymoron to me. Your ED is probably not from that though.

Last year when i was on 24 pills i forgot i had a dick
It's better than cooming all the time, thinking of women who see you as pond scum.

age?????????????

Same I jerked off 3 times a day continuously for 2 months once. I don't know how I still have a dick and how it did not fall off then.