Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I have BPD

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
I got thru spurts of extreme depression, bed ridden, won't leave the house for like 2 weeks. Then I'll get a sudden burst of energy and start my cope hobbies again, go for walks, generally higher energy, extreme optimism. Then within a week or so, I'll give up again and rot. It's a constant yo-yo of emotion. I don't care to get actually diagnosed, and fuck pills/big pharma. Idk what to do. I think Nietzsche had BPD or something as well

Foid trait, having BPD

never take ssris

Sleeping 12 hours a day sounds absolutely based to me!
Nah man. Those were some of the worst months of my life. The ssri's were literally shutting my intestines down and I was literally gonna die if I kept taking them. I have a chronic intestinal condition, and they made it so much worse. The life was draining from me during those times

Nah man. Those were some of the worst months of my life. The ssri's were literally shutting my intestines down and I was literally gonna die if I kept taking them. I have a chronic intestinal condition, and they made it so much worse. The life was draini
I have chronic pain in the face and my body is aleredy shutting down, I am literally dying as we speak but slowly, Im just gonna cope with vidya and good food till i croak, No one takes me serious and its fixable, I just need a rhinoplasty to fix the collapsed side where theres a wound inside open, Otherwise imma fucking die because its giving me a chronic pain and it goes bad on my sleep affecting my immune system.

My parents keep saying man up so it will be the death of me, Wont even lend me the money to fix it so either infection or the immune system.

im the exact same way.

im might have it because my mom also has it too

I have chronic pain in the face and my body is aleredy shutting down, I am literally dying as we speak but slowly, Im just gonna cope with vidya and good food till i croak, No one takes me serious and its fixable, I just need a rhinoplasty to fix the collapsed side where theres a wound inside open, Otherwise imma fucking die because its giving me a chronic pain and it goes bad on my sleep affecting my immune system.

My parents keep saying man up so it will be the death of me, Wont even lend me the money to fix it so either infection or the immune system.
Brutal man, fuck. If you have a collapsed nasal valve, breathe right strips that open the nose might help. I know I had a severely collapsed nasal valve on both sides and could hardly breathe at all through my nose for over a year and it ruined my sleep. I started using those strips and they hold your nose open while you sleep so you can breathe. From the nasal valves being held open while I slept, they even stay open better during the day without the strips.

I suffeed from mood swings when I was younger but I aged out of them and mellowed out since then.