Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think I have a fetish for girls supportive of short guys with small penises, the nurturers who might even prefer them, the negligible minority

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

Like honestly, I do not have a large penis (it's either average or below-average depending on varying accounts on what the average is) but I really like the idea of a girl who is into really small dicks, like ones even smaller than mine.

Like even to the point where she found average-sized penises distasteful and sought out microdicks and that guys with smaller dicks than me would actually be serious romantic competition because it's not important to her.

A girl who actually might prefer shorter guys is also appealing too... I know she's perfect for really short guys but the idea that she thinks they are equal or even that they are better than men of average/tall height is really arousing to me. It makes me really like her personality and want her as my GF.

It's like she would be a unicorn, a wonderful supportive imouto who accepts you and loves you.

There's like a 0.1% chance of finding a foid like this in the world. Their preference for bigger attributes is deeply and firmly ingrained in their DNA. A toilet whose brain actually prefers small penises and manlets is ultra-rare, and i'm not even sure one might exist. And if they do, they are probably just pedos jfl.

A toilet whose brain actually prefers small penises and manlets is ultra-rare, and i'm not even sure one might exist.
weirder shit exists so this must

also why would you call such a girl a toilet

And if they do, they are probably just pedos jfl.
for the most part sure but a shotacon girl might also be okay with small-penised adults

like how I am a lolicon but also into small-titted adult women

why would you call such a girl a toilet
Because i dislike all women :feelsjuice:

for the most part sure but a shotacon girl might also be okay with small-penised adults

like how I am a lolicon but also into small-titted adult women
Could be, these foids tend to be pretty rare though, but it would be a legit option to ascend for all dickcels and manlets. Just find a pedo girl theory. Have you ever met any like this in the shota/loli community?

i dislike all women :feelsjuice:
sounds gay ngl, why not just say you detest attributes there's strong reason to suspect predominate in the vast majority of women?

View attachment 584501

Like honestly, I do not have a large penis (it's either average or below-average depending on varying accounts on what the average is) but I really like the idea of a girl who is into really small dicks, like ones even smaller than mine.

Like even to the point where she found average-sized penises distasteful and sought out microdicks and that guys with smaller dicks than me would actually be serious romantic competition because it's not important to her.

A girl who actually might prefer shorter guys is also appealing too... I know she's perfect for really short guys but the idea that she thinks they are equal or even that they are better than men of average/tall height is really arousing to me. It makes me really like her personality and want her as my GF.

It's like she would be a unicorn, a wonderful supportive imouto who accepts you and loves you.

jfl
:feelskek:

God I wish girls like that existed. Sadly it doesn't.

sounds gay ngl, why not just say you detest attributes there's strong reason to suspect predominate in the vast majority of women?
No doubt there's some.

Even if 0.1% of foids did feel this way (1 in 1000) you would have less than 1 in 1000 odds of finding them because they wouldn't advertise it.

The size queens would bully them into suppressing that preference because it makes them 'less of a woman' or some bullshit.

They'd prob feel pressured to conform to fuck large cocks just to feel normal.