Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think i had a mental breakdown

"Incels aren't entitled to anything"
"Incels must pay taxes which go to single moms and their Chad spawn, because women are entitled to everything"

They want to slit our throats open. We must be prepared to defend ourselves. Start gymcelling, mmamaxxing, buying a gun if you can. Soon anyone who isnt a normie will be attacked.

He said hes going to a group home for mentally ill people because he was schizophrenic.

But he was considering killing himself before leaving for it.

Dunno where he is now.
Do nuthouses have internet connection? If they do, then he probably roped

FEMA will be coming for us soon enough.

If nobody is an incel anymore, nobody is a chad anymore
Think about, if everyone looks like a chad, the 8/10 chads will suddenly become 2/10 since there's no other ugly man that they can compare
They need us to feel good.

If I had no internet connection I would rope no matter where I am at the moment
Yeah. I was in one before. It sucks dick. Cant even have your phone.

Just dont have mental breakdowns bro :lul:

These past few days i have being trying to lie to my self that the blackpill is not true. It ruined my life and i cant think the same or be the same.

Was too busy sitting in absolute silence all day yesterday. Thinking about all the things I'll never experience because I'm deemed undesirable by society as a whole.

It's over

The weight of it is crushing. Those days are the worst days.
If I had no internet connection I would rope no matter where I am at the moment

Depends on the level of care. Inpatient psych wards in the US typically don’t allow any electronics/internet access. Some residential and out patient programs allow them during free time and some don’t. Group homes vary depending on your region and their goal. If the goal is reintegration and occupational therapy they might have a system through which internet privileges are earned over time. However, if they think the internet is detrimental to the patient or exacerbating their illness it’s unlikely they’ll give them internet access until the person has settled in and begun to stabilize. There are a lot of factors that go into it but in general as you step down to lower levels of care you gain more priveldges.

Last edited:
How do they expect you to become sane :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
Group therapy. One on one therapy. Shitty food. Room checks every 15 minutes of the night.

Oh it's the PERFECT place to become sane :feelsgah:

Group therapy. One on one therapy. Shitty food. Room checks every 15 minutes of the night.

Oh it's the PERFECT place to become sane :feelsgah:
I would like to read a more detailed story, I assume you already posted it somewhere.

I would like to read a more detailed story, I assume you already posted it somewhere.
Not really, only briefly mentioned it. Feel free to PM me any questions