Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I think I got coronavirus

muharremabi

muharremabi

70iqcel
-
ded srs I'm extremely sick since I received my order from abroad and I just realized that the item i ordered was made in China JFL. The disease is spreading.

Massive cope, you’ll feel better in a couple days. Stop trying to escape your garbage life and wage slave until you’re 90 you dirty inkwell.

Massive cope, you’ll feel better in a couple days. Stop trying to escape your garbage life and wage slave until you’re 90 you dirty inkwell.
:woke: :woke::feels:

I ordered glass tubes for my vape from China I hope I will be patient zero in my piece of shit country.

Spread the disease in the name of nurgle, and your body will be protected from its debilitating symptoms.

Spread it, boyo. Why suffer alone?

Beyond over for OP
If that's true go and infiltrate to Chad's party and spread the damn thing with every hole you can see in your radar.

you wish buddy boyo

Its over bro, you are not gonna die from coronavirus

if true spread that shit all around your city, its the best way to get revenge without actually getting in trouble

Spread it to the normies

I would say "you lucky sob" but I've heard the crononavirus doesn't survive long in packaging. Something on the magnitude of a few hours, and packages from China under normal conditions usual take a few days to ship and arrive, or something like that.

Beyond over for OP
If that's true go and infiltrate to Chad's party and spread the damn thing with every hole you can see in your radar.
cope. OP will probably get mogged by a door like ER :feelskek: