Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think i found where i belong

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
Hi brothers in pain and suffering

I'm glad to have found this community and i can totally relate to almost everything here.

First i want to tell you a bit about myself. I'm 27 have no friends and surely never had a girlfriend either, also im currently unemployed. Lookswise im below average, i guess if i had enough energy and motivation to looksmax i could probably reach low tier normie level eventually.

But my real problem is something else. I had a somewhat ok childhood but since puberty everything went downhill for me. Since puberty i haven't managed to connect to people and relate to them. I never understood how they can all live this turbonormie life with their mainstream hobbies. I never understood why people hype famous celebreties so much and care for things like sports, fashion, work etc. I always was pretty disinterested in everything even though my parents tried to get me into hobbies without success and even i myself couldn't find something i could care enough of. At best i got ignored by people and in the worst case i got bullied or looked down upon.

I found my only solace in videogames, anime and tvshows which kept me somewhat sane and distracted while being enjoyable. But besides tv shows the other two are things you can't speak to normal people without being judged or frowned upon as adult. Even when i try to talk to people i don't know what to talk about and can't relate to all the stories about crazy parties and relationships because i was never invited to such things and had no experience in them. I was always alone and had to fight myself my whole life and it wears me down physically and mentally.

After i finished my school with average grades i took the first oppurtunity and became a trainee as mechanic in a factory. The job was shit but the money was somewhat ok and i could move out from my parents basement into a cheap small rented flat. I finished my trainee there and startet working regulary 40h or sometimes even 45h a week. But over the years my hate for this job grew stronger and stronger and my depression got worse. I worked there like subhuman slave all time welding or screwing metal shit together,hot sparks flying in my face while some rich assholes sit in their office and laugh while sipping coffee. So i needed to find a way out. I fell for the study stem and get rich meme, so i went to school after work to get a higher degree which would allow me to study. Don't ask me how i made it but i finished my degree quit my job and went studying computer engineering. Only to realize that im too stupid/dumb for advanced math and physics so i quit after 1 1/2 semester. Now im back to square one, the only good thing is that im financially covered for this and next year. But im kinda trapped in a dark pit and lost, it's so bad that i can't bother to find my next wageslave job for the moment. Existence is pain, im tired of living.

praise st. blackops2cel, sorry if the text was too long

Welcome fellow incel.

Welcome aboard fellow friend. We hope you enjoy the ride.

STEM is a meme brotha. There just aren't enough Jobs, and the standards have been going up every year (Asians only study STEM). I recently graduated with a math degree, and I still can't find a job that requires insane amounts of experience. My faith lies on the actuarial exams

You are not alone!!

Anonymous said:
STEM is a meme brotha. There just aren't enough Jobs, and the standards have been going up every year (Asians only study STEM). I recently graduated with a math degree, and I still can't find a job that requires insane amounts of experience. My faith lies on the actuarial exams

You are not alone!!

Thanks feels good that im not the only one. My problem is at the moment finding a new job because i have no specific interests which makes job search hard for me, also i can't work something that i hate for too long :( any recommendations for incel jobs?

Welcome abroad my man.

If you're having trouble with maths be sure to look over at Khan Academy and practice, and practice; this is coming from someone like a maths major myself. Get the james stewart calculus book and do all of the questions! Learning the hard maths; almost makes everything easier my man, trust me.

Yeah, unemployed too. I think I'm too ugly to get a job in retail or fast food and plus I have long hair (which maybe a no bueno for employers, but fuck them I love having long hair).

grayjedi90 said:
Thanks feels good that im not the only one. My problem is at the moment finding a new job because i have no specific interests which makes job search hard for me, also i can't work something that i hate for too long :( any recommendations for incel jobs?

Study 150-200 hours for 2 of the few actuarial exams, and you should be good to go

Anonymous said:

You are not alone!!

STEM isn't really a meme, it is just you only really get jobs if you are a normie who networks. I would say people get most jobs through employee referrals.

Anonymous said:
Study 150-200 hours for 2 of the few actuarial exams, and you should be good to go

I really tried my best but regardless of who tried to explain it to me failed. I'm just not a math person and too retarded for that shit seriously, everyone else just flew by me when it came to progress in math and physics.

story of a truecel, welcome, brother

hit up in pms for chat

Welcome aboard, don't worry about long texts - I enjoy reading them.

i think what you need is a wageslave job that is in customer service, im looking for one, talking to different people can sometimes help and boost normie cope, being completely shut in the workplace is brutal.

Also customer service wageslave can be cope if you arent looksmaxing.

I can relate. I think it is the lack of direction that is the problem. When I have had a goal I am happier and do more.

It's over for you

Welcome, my friend
DNjasbyX4AInXyv.jpg

Hello brother. You seem to be a mentalcel I guess. Life has been rough on all of us. Why don't you try to go.for.computer science instead of engineering? It probably has less math and no physics involved. Anyway, enjoy the NEET life for now.