Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I think I found a new cope.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
accidentally got high off Vicodin last night and it was the best feeling in the world. It's like all my problems disappeared. I hate degenerates but I think I need more of this. How do incels get drugs tbh?

Last edited:
House seems to agree
How do incels get drugs tbh?
I always wonder how otherwise normal people with no criminal affiliations are introduced to drugs. Maybe it's because I have few friends and the few I do don't engage, but I'm curious. The only illegal thing I have seen commonly sold are knockoffs

Maybe it's because I have few friends and the few I do don't engage, but I'm curious. The only illegal thing I have seen commonly sold are knockoffs

relatable, except I have none lol.

anyone know if it's safe to mix with alcohol at low doses? Was thinking of going out this week.

@theultimate341 @Heroincel @Weed @Sub8Hate

Step 1 into becoming a degenerate.

relatable, except I have none lol.

anyone know if it's safe to mix with alcohol at low doses? Was thinking of going out this week.

@theultimate341 @Heroincel @Weed @Sub8Hate
Ive never tried that tbh

accidentally got high off Vicodin last night and it was the best feeling in the world. It's like all my problems disappeared. I hate degenerates but I think I need more of this. How do incels get drugs tbh?
Dark web

fapping will forever be my favorite cope

I always wanted to try coke. That is what popular young Chads do in highschool & college. Didn't get to experience high school & college drug culture like everyone else did.

But I've always had bad experience with prescription pills. They made me worse & sick. Not even medication can help me, rip.

@heroinfather
Vicodin + alcohol, pls advise

teach me how

I would if I knew myself. I used to have a friend who would order me shrooms on there, I never did it myself though. YouTube or google should help. I know you have to download the TOR browser.

@heroinfather
Vicodin + alcohol, pls advise
i would recommend molly, shrooms and LSD. as they are relatively safe. if you wanna get off your face take painkillers mixed with alcohol. i only take drugs occasionally and have at most tried them twice at a time and i can say heroin isn't recommended because you can addicted + withdrawals are hell , the feeling is out of the world and you are mesmerized for hours feeling nothing, but the side effects are too strong. at this point get educated if ur gonna take drugs so u dont kys (unless u want to,)

i would recommend molly, shrooms and LSD. as they are relatively safe. if you wanna get off your face take painkillers mixed with alcohol. i only take drugs occasionally and have at most tried them twice at a time and i can say heroin isn't recommended because you can addicted + withdrawals are hell , the feeling is out of the world and you are mesmerized for hours feeling nothing, but the side effects are too strong. at this point get educated if ur gonna take drugs so u dont kys (unless u want to,)
cool, thanks. So the risks are exaggerated then?
Any good resources to learn quickly?

cool, thanks. So the risks are exaggerated then?
Any good resources to learn quickly?
risks are NOT exaggerated at all actually so don't think that at all, even a harmless drug like Weed can cause schizophrenia, just be smart with it and don't abuse it