Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I think I finally understood the "you can't love anyone if you don't love yourself" platitude

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
We can all agree that couples where the girl mogs the guy by a lot, in a "free sexual market" so to speak and outside of obvious betabuxx/goldigging, are extremely rare. Most couples tend to be approximate in terms of looks, age, etc.

So it's simple, you don't have realistic prospects of getting something very different from you in terms of looks. If you think you're ugly and undesirable, you won't be able to "love" the type of person who would be up for a relationship with you either.

Some clarifications:

1) I know how bad hypergamy is, especially in some first world countries, and I'm aware that it's difficult it is for a man to even get his looksmatch or even below it nowadays; keep in mind that this platitude is old.

2) Before IT or something screams "standardcel" at my thread: most incels would be satisfied by their looksmatch; even if they didn't, I think most would still fuck her and consider it better than nothing.

Foids "love themselves" because chad won't. Average foids have given up on their looksmatch. They feel superior to them because one time she sucked chads dick. There's no going back.