Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i think i can relate with the blackpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 39273
  • Start date
Deleted member 39273

Deleted member 39273

Banned
-
everywhere i go i see people rejecting me cause the way i look and mistreating me i asked myself why is this but then i realized this is the nature of human beings sadly on our generation people judge based on sex money, status if you dont get those things then u might as well kill yourself cause no one will speak to u. i am 17 years old living with my family but i know its over for me even if i grow up cause i cant cure my ugliness and not being able to make friends and socialize. all the messed up experiences i been through relates to the blackpill in a certain type of way. and not only do i have to cope with being ugly but also with the sufferings that are thrown at me like buckets of water. can anyone tell me what to do because i am trapped and cant get out of this messed up matrix world.

i am 17 years old
You know what you gotta do

Its fucked up, i dont know what to tell you, life is a constant race for resources and mogging. Youre young dont give up so early, find things you enjoy in life and focus on it, there is more to life than friends and women even if its copes.

Its fucked up, i dont know what to tell you, life is a constant race for resources and mogging. Youre young dont give up so early, find things you enjoy in life and focus on it, there is more to life than friends and women even if its copes.
thanks you are right and as a muslim praying can help me cope with reality but i dont pray because i dont even got disclipine or motivation so i am stuck in a cycle of nothingingess
You know what you gotta do
View attachment 542808
as a muslim its forbidden to self harm or commit sucide or else i end up in hell

DAM thats a strong transformation however like i didnt choose my destiny it chose me because no one approaches me when i go outside especially females and i got bullied too but now i train muay thai so i am strong but i am ugly also do u mind if u show u how i look like

because no one approaches me when i go outside
Of course no one will approach you if you're not chad. Jfl at the teenage entitlement. You're the one who has to do the approaching and taking rejections. If you approach 1 girl a day and get rejected 99% of the time, in 10 years you will have had 30+ girlfriends which is much more than the average normie.

but i am ugly also do u mind if u show u how i look like
Only women get a vote on how attractive a man is, and you find out by trying to hook up with them.

thanks you are right and as a muslim praying can help me cope with reality but i dont pray because i dont even got disclipine or motivation so i am stuck in a cycle of nothingingess
I know how you feel, i grew up in protestant church, whenever i had hard time i turned to God, but in the last 5 years i only prayed few times because either God doesnt exist or doesnt care enough to help me, not one my prayer was answered in my life. I m not talking against religion, maybe God do exist and he is good but im not worthy of His help, what i want to say is in the end you only have yourself, learn how to be self sufficient and get most from life without torturing yourself.

Of course no one will approach you if you're not chad. Jfl at the teenage entitlement. You're the one who has to do the approaching and taking rejections. If you approach 1 girl a day and get rejected 99% of the time, in 10 years you will have had 30+ girlfriends which is much more than the average normie.

Only women get a vote on how attractive a man is, and you find out by trying to hook up with them.
oh dam well i wish i had the confidence to do this but i never tried it so idk if i got confiendce but on my religion we cant date but hey i want a female rather than be lonely
I know how you feel, i grew up in protestant church, whenever i had hard time i turned to God, but in the last 5 years i only prayed few times because either God doesnt exist or doesnt care enough to help me, not one my prayer was answered in my life. I m not talking against religion, maybe God do exist and he is good but im not worthy of His help, what i want to say is in the end you only have yourself, learn how to be self sufficient and get most from life without torturing yourself.
as a muslim god does whatever he wants and treats u fairly but its up to you how to preceive the message u either live in misery or do something but as learning the blackpill its most relastic

Last edited:
wow this fag is banned, what a surprise.