Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I annoyed two foids last week for my lack of chivalry

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
I was leaving work and two foids were behind me --- a tall curry and a a white girl, both appear to be in their 20's; I don't know them as they work in another floor or possibly another building. We're in the parking garage, and they're both really close behind me, and as I reach the door to the staircase, I open it and let myself in first and hold the door. They both freeze, and the curry says "oh", a few seconds of long silence, and then a sarcastic "thank you", as I hold the door for them behind me. Apparently they expected me to open the door and let them in first, but I'm not chivalrous and I refuse to be.

When foids call incels entitled, it's projection

I remember slamming door behind me into foid not to long ago :lul::lul::lul: (unintentionally tho)

Small step for a man huge leap for the humanity.

"chivalry" aka being a good little slave for foids and doing whatever your kweens tell you
I was leaving work and two foids were behind me --- a tall curry and a a white girl, both appear to be in their 20's; I don't know them as they work in another floor or possibly another building. We're in the parking garage, and they're both really close behind me, and as I reach the door to the staircase, I open it and let myself in first and hold the door. They both freeze, and the curry says "oh", a few seconds of long silence, and then a sarcastic "thank you", as I hold the door for them behind me. Apparently they expected me to open the door and let them in first, but I'm not chivalrous and I refuse to be.

When foids call incels entitled, it's projection
Should've closed the door in their face, these strong independent whamen can't even open doors? :feelskek:

Males should learn their rightful place, as beneath women. How dare you act this way against someone that get 1 000x more matches than you on tinder!