Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I think I am getting closer and closer to the day of my last breath bois

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I was taking a bath today and decided to choke myself. It felt good especially when the pressure was on the sides of my neck. It physically felt good and the minimal lack of oxygen to the head made me a little dizzy and I felt good, like I was going to a comfy sleep. I stopped though because it wasn't a place nor time to kms but I am getting closer and closer to hanging myself already. Maybe roping isn't really scary and actually feels good?

Come on man, don't kill yourself.

lowkey choking fetish thread ngl :feelsseriously:

lowkey choking fetish thread ngl :feelsseriously:
No way. I wasn't aroused by it and find it gay if even a foid would do that to me (although I could choke one TBH NGL).

Come on man, don't kill yourself.
I will. My mental state is getting worse by month and it's already irredeemable. I don't see how I could even live 10 years let alone 50 or however many I still have left naturally. Although due to bullying and depression I may live only 20 years more but that's to omuch,

This is how coomers discover auto erotic thing.

Hope op finds a bettER fetish

Choke a foid jutsu
tenor.gif

if you really want to die why don't you just take drugs until you either overdose on them or your body is so fucked that you will kill yourself anyway. really don't get this, the only thing you have left is the option to take drugs and if you dont care about your life anyway its literally the perfect solution for everything

This is how coomers discover auto erotic thing.
You think I wil make cummies in my pants when I already rope? That's gonna be pretty embarassing.
if you really want to die why don't you just take drugs until you either overdose on them or your body is so fucked that you will kill yourself anyway. really don't get this, the only thing you have left is the option to take drugs and if you dont care about your life anyway its literally the perfect solution for everything
I wouldn't even know what drugs to use and where to get them. Dude I am crippled by depression where making all this stuff just to kms is way too much. I wish I could assisted suicidemax.

Mau you rest in peace.

Good riddance

Euphoria is a side effect of oxygen deprivation to the brain. Good luck with your suicidemaxing

I wish I could tell you not to do it, give solid arguments and not just lie about why you shouldn't

if you think this, start smoking, in 5 years when you feel like you have cancer, if you still wanna die, then your desire was true. Also once you get cancer you basically have to rope anyway.

777th post, its a lucky number, im wishing for £10,000,000,000

Jfl. If you think hanging from a rope by your neck isn’t painful I don’t know what to tell you. Go watch someone rope on bestgore and tell us what u think.

I was taking a bath today and decided to choke myself. It felt good especially when the pressure was on the sides of my neck. It physically felt good and the minimal lack of oxygen to the head made me a little dizzy and I felt good, like I was going to a comfy sleep. I stopped though because it wasn't a place nor time to kms but I am getting closer and closer to hanging myself already. Maybe roping isn't really scary and actually feels good?
Cope. Its very hard to kys if you have conyrol the entire time.