Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I think girls are truly/legit repulsed & uncomfortable by making eye contact with males they're not attracted to, especially if he's a stranger

B

bonesmashing

There's no inhib-level for your face.
★★★
I walk in public and expose myself obviously to endless girls (by expose I mean co-exist near them, not literally show my dick in public or such lol). Basically I'm not a basement dweller -- I actually do go and put myself around women so nobody can call me a "fakecel" or any other BS.

One thing I notice: girls in my age range of 20s to 30s always avoid eye contact, or only barely look at you unless they have to. Hell, even guys maintain eye contact longer, but most girls/women only seem to reserve eye contact for guys they actually are attracted to. It's as if this is a bonafide "trick" employed -- do not look at most guys in random settings to avoid falsely giving him the idea that you're attracted. I presume it's simply because these randoms do not want to "accidentally" make a guy think they're interested, so they ignore them since they usually aren't attracted to like 99% of guys anyways. LOL Basically the whole, "most guys are incel," thing is true -- most dudes are invisible to almost every woman alive.

Only other exception is a professional setting, i.e., a place where it's her job/obligation to look at you, a client, etc. Overall I notice just random girls actually sometimes even MAKE AN EFFORT to not look at like 99% of guys, which tells you how over it is for most guys basically.

I don't even care if some guys in my looks level have "lucked out" with a girlfriend -- there's no point if she doesn't signal her interest as you'll never have any pull and will always be cucked. If I can't get to the point where I have 2 options at least then there's no point in even taking one. Why? To get cucked? Girls won't ever gaze at me -- that's for men that are attractive to them, which is basically not me.

Might as well be single than cucked, right? Better incel than cuck, as they say. It's just so frustrating that -- seeing endless women -- basically none are attracted. How can it be this way? Thousands of women of all backgrounds/etc. and not even a mere two have any slight interest in my area? I can't even score with bottom of the barrel trash -- not even qualified to appeal to 2s?!!! :lasereyes::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsping::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
Yup, everyone who regularly gets eye contact is a normie and shouldn't be here.

Yup, everyone who regularly gets eye contact is a normie and shouldn't be here.

Well, I'm not saying nobody looks at me -- I mean contact signifying attraction is what I don't get. Obviously you walk by a ton of people and some look, but what I mean is, eye-to-eye, women/girls literally only prefer to truly hold eye contact/eye rape/etc. with guys they're attracted to.

When I am forced to look and another woman is forced to look at me I can always tell they don't enjoy it and just go through with it as part of a job, cashier/clerk, or any such similarity (even in, say, a public event or some gathering with others, girls only do it with true intent toward guys they like -- the rest is just putting on a smile for social protocol/when necessary or required). That list thing posted here about signs of attraction women show or IOIs or etc. is mostly all right -- girls only look at guys directly and randomly hold a gaze/smile/etc. if attracted period.

Last edited:
Well, I'm not saying nobody looks at me -- I mean contact signifying attraction is what I don't get. Obviously you walk by a ton of people and some look, but what I mean is, eye-to-eye, women/girls literally only prefer to truly hold eye contact/eye rape/etc. with guys they're attracted to.
Fakecel if you get any kind of eye contact from foids.

Same situation here, foids usually avoid eye contact with me

Yeah, when i walk by foids, the floor and the roof seem weirdly interesting to them that they continue loooking at it until im gone. i wonder why :feelswhat:

I walk in public and expose myself obviously to endless girls (by expose I mean co-exist near them, not literally show my dick in public or such lol). Basically I'm not a basement dweller -- I actually do go and put myself around women so nobody can call me a "fakecel" or any other BS.

One thing I notice: girls in my age range of 20s to 30s always avoid eye contact, or only barely look at you unless they have to. Hell, even guys maintain eye contact longer, but most girls/women only seem to reserve eye contact for guys they actually are attracted to. It's as if this is a bonafide "trick" employed -- do not look at most guys in random settings to avoid falsely giving him the idea that you're attracted. I presume it's simply because these randoms do not want to "accidentally" make a guy think they're interested, so they ignore them since they usually aren't attracted to like 99% of guys anyways. LOL Basically the whole, "most guys are incel," thing is true -- most dudes are invisible to almost every woman alive.

Only other exception is a professional setting, i.e., a place where it's her job/obligation to look at you, a client, etc. Overall I notice just random girls actually sometimes even MAKE AN EFFORT to not look at like 99% of guys, which tells you how over it is for most guys basically.

I don't even care if some guys in my looks level have "lucked out" with a girlfriend -- there's no point if she doesn't signal her interest as you'll never have any pull and will always be cucked. If I can't get to the point where I have 2 options at least then there's no point in even taking one. Why? To get cucked? Girls won't ever gaze at me -- that's for men that are attractive to them, which is basically not me.

Might as well be single than cucked, right? Better incel than cuck, as they say. It's just so frustrating that -- seeing endless women -- basically none are attracted. How can it be this way? Thousands of women of all backgrounds/etc. and not even a mere two have any slight interest in my area? I can't even score with bottom of the barrel trash -- not even qualified to appeal to 2s?!!! :lasereyes::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsping::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I have to go outside with sunglasses in order to avoid those scenarios. :fuk::fuk:

I love my boss (no homo) but he is a pretty alpha dude and any time we walk thru town to a meeting together, I can tell immediately what is going on by the way women walking the other way on the street act.

(At first I thought it was me, :lul: and I must be having a good hair day or something, thing, because things were finally looking up :feelsautistic: But then I figured out who they were really making eyes at, and it wasn't me... :feelsbadman: )

can't tell I look at the floor anyway

girls tend to keep eye contact with me, but it a double edged sword. I had girls laugh at me right to my face for basically just being alive,it not even like they want to pretend to be decent people anymore. Black women are the worst when it comes to this, theyll make fun of you and act like its nothing. Asian women are just as worst, they dont make fun of you, but you can tell they have visible disgust in their faces when they speak to you. I guess it really only come down to how ugly I am, but I dont think this is exclusive to me, atleast I hope not.

If you get looks from roasties you’re either legit deformed subhuman or at least a chadlite. I try to maintain eye contact but people look at their phones.
Fakecel if you get any kind of eye contact from foids.
Haven’t had a single IOI. Literally nothing.

Yes. During my time in group therapy, the students briefly waited to go back to the group room(We were in the gym).

Shannon Rose B, who was sitting at the table infront of me, kept her head down to avoid eye contact with me. She also frowned at me when I looked at her as she was using hand sanitizer.

Yeah, that's pretty obvious if you've ever paid attention to how people interact. I've seen some Chad looking men sit there and stare women down like a legitimate creep and the foid will talk to or even flirt with them. I've also seen the reverse where women stare at chads. Then of course, if an ugly man makes eye contact at all, let alone stare, they'll get called a creep, avoided, get nasty looks, etc. There are different rules for ugly men and that shouldn't be a surprise at this point

Foids and normies look at me because i look like a criminal. A lot of the time at night they start walking faster or cross the road while clutching their stupid handbag. As if I wanna take your stupid lipstick and pussy pad. I wanna rape you you dumb whore (in minecraft).

They don't avoid it.

They unlock it fast
That's what happens when a girl is checking you out. If you see her looking at you, it's because she wants you to see her looking at you because she wants your attention. Why would she want attention from a subhuman?

even if they know you, they get uncomfortable around you if you get too close. back in uni i made a friend of the friends group i was flatmates with feel uncomfortable. I had drunk some alcohol and forgot my place as a sub-5 male, so I got a bit too chummy. I had to write an apology to her, and she felt uncomfortable to come over to visit her friends because I was living with them.

it made me feel so repulsive and unwanted. like am I that fucking gross to be around?

it made me feel so repulsive and unwanted. like am I that fucking gross to be around?

The answer to that question is yes, because you are not Chad.

Almost every male is condemned to feeling hideous and unwanted by these modern whores. Those who think otherwise are hard coping.

Foids only want attention from Chads and Chadlites. They alao tolerate high value beta buxxers as a means to an end. They call other men shooting their shot creepy :foidSoy:

Overall I notice just random girls actually sometimes even MAKE AN EFFORT to not look at like 99% of guys, which tells you how over it is for most guys basically.
Lmao, I see this all the time at the gym. Dudes everywhere in all directions, moving around yet somehow she manages to look everywhere but at them. Not even a quick glance. It’s like an actual skill tbh :feelskek:

They are so obvious as well.
Foids for some reason cant hide / suppress it, they always got to overreact.

Possibly. I remember one time I was at Chick Fil A and every time I made eye contact with this one girl, she'd roll her eyes and look the other way.

If a girl did look at you, would you even approach her?

Women and other men prefer to look at the floor when they see me.

I love my boss (no homo) but he is a pretty alpha dude and any time we walk thru town to a meeting together, I can tell immediately what is going on by the way women walking the other way on the street act.

(At first I thought it was me, :lul: and I must be having a good hair day or something, thing, because things were finally looking up :feelsautistic: But then I figured out who they were really making eyes at, and it wasn't me... :feelsbadman: )
So he Is chadlite then ? Or maybe even Chad

not even eye contact being 10 meters away from them also triggers them