Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think getting the chin liposuction was actually worth it

itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
-
As some of you will know, 7 weeks ago I got liposuction on the area below my chin. That's because despite being a low overall weight, I still had a double chin which made my shit lower third even shitter.

Here a few pics of me before the liposuction: https://imgur.com/a/JlGmL

And a few pics now: https://imgur.com/a/PZitd

And yes, I know it's not a perfect comparison as I have shitty facial hair in the first pics whereas right now I'm clean shaven. But even so, I think the difference is clear enough. It's not turned me into a Chad or anything but one minor surgery can never be expected to do that.

All I need now is a chin implant (to make the chin squarer rather than rounded) and that area will be pretty good I feel. Can travel to Poland and get one for 800 GBP. Throw that on top of the 500 GBP for the lipo, and I'll have got a much better chin area for 1,300 pounds - which isn't bad value IMO.

Not sure if I'm coping or not but I do feel there's a noticable difference there.

big difference imo, definitely worth

Nice change, OP! That's like a half-point difference.

Honestly you looked fine to me in the before pic...

So are you a volcel, mentalcel, or standardscel? Cuz you ain't that ugly.

You should be able to capitalize on just be white theory.

koreancel26 said:

TheRealChincel said:

Yeah I sure think it's a lot better. Especially when you consider the price was pretty cheap. Was a bit nervous getting it done in India but seems to have worked out fine.

Sub8Hate said:

Western foids want a LOT better than me buddy boyo. In none of those pics (even the after ones) am I anywhere near the level of getting a western girl. Keep in mind I'm 5ft 7 too which definitely doesn't help.

I'm not that NT but I don't really believe NTness counts for much if you don't meet minimum looks and height levels.

Actually made quite a difference. I don't think chin implants are necessary for you, your chin looks fine now. Only thing that still looks strange is that your cheeks look a bit swollen but I don't know if something can be done about that.

Erenor said:
Actually made quite a difference. I don't think thin chin implants are necessary for you, your chin looks fine now. Only thing that still looks strange is that your cheeks look a bit swollen but I don't know if something can be done about that.

It's more about the chin shape - square chins are generally seen as more masculine whereas rounded is feminine. A round chin isn't a death sentence in itself but it's a relatively easy flaw to fix, and doesn't cost so much.

Cheeks are most likely to be with facial fat storage although I am in the process of trying to cut down to 12% bf so we'll see if that helps or not. If not though it'll be a zygos issue, which is much more difficult to fix tbh (and expensive).

How do you get the money to do all this shit btw? You're also a student, but you have enough money to fly to thailand and have plastic surgery

Erenor said:
Actually made quite a difference. I don't think chin implants are necessary for you, your chin looks fine now. Only thing that still looks strange is that your cheeks look a bit swollen but I don't know if something can be done about that.

??? Ofc he needs. He has 0 jawline, lol

Sub8Hate said:

He is ugly by modern western standards there's no doubt about that but I do agree with the just be white thing there are self hating ethnic women that he can target but most whites don't know this

itsOVER said:
A round chin isn't a death sentence in itself

Yeah, therefore I think it won't make that much of a difference.

Cheeks are most likely to be with facial fat storage although I am in the process of trying to cut down to 12% bf so we'll see if that helps or not.

I wish you luck then

itsOVER said:
Yeah I sure think it's a lot better. Especially when you consider the price was pretty cheap. Was a bit nervous getting it done in India but seems to have worked out fine.

Western foids want a LOT better than me buddy boyo. In none of those pics (even the after ones) am I anywhere near the level of getting a western girl. Keep in mind I'm 5ft 7 too which definitely doesn't help.

I'm not that NT but I don't really believe NTness counts for much if you don't meet minimum looks and height levels.

OK, I understand, but I'd imagine you could score at least a 4 or a 5, is that not good enough for you? Just wondering...
I don't know how it is in the UK, but it's doable in the US... It's just a lot of you aren't that ugly, lol. Yeah, yeah, hypergamy, but it's not impossible.

Are ya waiting for the cute girl in the yoga pants? lol gotta be realistic dawg.

Erenor said:
How do you get the money to do all this shit btw? You're also a student, but you have enough money to fly to thailand and have plastic surgery

Because I've got no friends and no life and so spend absolutely fuck all back home.

NeverSubmit said:
He is ugly by modern western standards there's no doubt about that but I do agree with the just be white thing there are self hating ethnic women that he can target but most whites don't know this

No, when I say just be white I'm talking about white foids shacking up with uglier white guys. You don't see Becky doing that for the other races.

Wtf you're not even that ugly how are you incel

KilluminoidBR said:
??? Ofc he needs. He has 0 jawline, lol

I could really do with wraparounds, but unfortunately it's waaay beyond my current budget. So the chin implant is gonna be a kinda halfway cope until then.

Sub8Hate said:
OK, I understand, but I'd imagine you could score at least a 4 or a 5, is that not good enough for you? Just wondering...
I don't know how it is in the UK, but it's doable in the US... It's just a lot of you aren't that ugly, lol. Yeah, yeah, hypergamy, but it's not impossible.

Are ya waiting for the cute girl in the yoga pants? lol gotta be realistic dawg.

Let's be clear - no western woman has ever shown me any interest at all, and I've been shot down on numerous occasions. It's not like I've sat in the basement and never tried.

I've approached girls from PSL3 up to PSL 7 - the only time it ever worked was with a Chinese student fresh off the boat, lol.

Sub8Hate said:
No, when I say just be white I'm talking about white foids shacking up with uglier white guys. You don't see Becky doing that for the other races.
I know what you're talking about but if he had that option he wouldn't be here.

Another fakecel. what else is new? they're always the ones that post their pics. ignored

Jockcel said:
From incel to incel... Sorry boyo.

No one surgery, especially a minor one like lipo is gonna make you ascend by itself. That's not really the point - I obviously need more work doing on my face. I was just saying I think in a vacuum, this procedure proved to be decent enough value.

itsOVER said:
koreancel26 said:
TheRealChincel said:
Sub8Hate said:

His face is average but hes a midget so hes fucked.

get a NT haircut and look less aspie and you can hit normie/low tier chadlite

7339er said:
get a NT haircut and look less aspie and you can hit normie/low tier chadlite

I've got a hair transplant next month and they have to shave all my hair off for that anyway (welcome to PSL3 land, lol). So no point really doing anything with it right now.

itsOVER said:
Sub8Hate said:
Let's be clear - no western woman has ever shown me any interest at all, and I've been shot down on numerous occasions. It's not like I've sat in the basement and never tried.
I've approached girls from PSL3 up to PSL 7 - the only time it ever worked was with a Chinese student fresh off the boat, lol.

OK, I can respect that. Must be rough in the UK, goddamn.

OP has some ugly lips, a bloated face, no jawline, terrible hairline and people here still calling him fakecel.

In some days you will need to look like hunchback of notre dame to dont be called fakecel here.

Erenor said:

Cuz hes a whiny spoiled white boy

KilluminoidBR said:
OP has some ugly lips, a bloated face, no jawline, terrible hairline and people here still calling him fakecel.

In some days you will need to look like hunchback of notre dame to dont be called fakecel here.

Yep hair transplant and chin implants are definetely needed alongside a bodyfat % cut.

Tbh wraparounds could possibly be a game changer for me but I'll need to wagecuck for a year or two to afford them, so I'll be 28/29 by then...

hehe xd said:
Cuz hes a whiny spoiled white boy

I literally get no money from my parents at all buddy boyo. I save for all this stuff by NEVER DOING ANYTHING back home and living in a hostel with 20 other people in the same room. Get rekt.

looks same tbh

grow facial hair and get some normal haircut fuck sake

What type of lipo was this? The one where they suck the fat ir the one where the laser destroys the fat and shit?

How was recovery?

Cant u just get a lipo on ur cheeks/jawline or is it more complicated there

Cozz said:
looks same tbh
grow facial hair and get some normal haircut fuck sake

Facial hair irritates me to fuck. And my haircut is 1) Fine, as haircuts are cope anyway, and 2) Even if it wasn't fine, it's all getting shaved off in a month for the hair transplant so there's no point in doing anything with it.

hehe xd said:
What type of lipo was this? The one where they suck the fat ir the one where the laser destroys the fat and shit?
How was recovery?
Cant u just get a lipo on ur cheeks/jawline or is it more complicated there

The one where they suck the fat out.

Unfortunately you can't get it done on your face as it'll leave crevices in your skin, resulting in an uneven look. You can get buccal fat removal but in general it's not recommended a you'll look like an old hag when you age.

should´ve just lost weight and then saved up for surgeries that actually make a difference like jaw implants, fat grafts, cheek implants, etc...

Still good job on taking action.

Getlooksordie said:
should´ve just lost weight and then saved up for surgeries that actually make a difference like jaw implants, fat grafts, cheek implants, etc...

Still good job on taking action.

I was 55kg in the before pics boyo. Not overweight at all. Unfortunately my chin is recessed by a few millimetres and I have awful fat storage genetics, which resulted in the double chin look even though I wasn't fat.

Gonna try and get fat grafts on upper eyelids later though, and hair transplant is already booked.

Not bad! Chin implants seems like a logical next step while cutting body fat. How much fat do you have on your body if I might ask? Cause from your cheeks it looks like you need to loose weight, but iirc you said you was like 50-60 kgs?

Nice! How much was it? I would like to get it done..i have a large dulap myself haha

itsOVER said:
Facial hair irritates me to fuck. And my haircut is 1) Fine, as haircuts are cope anyway, and 2) Even if it wasn't fine, it's all getting shaved off in a month for the hair transplant so there's no point in doing anything with it.

The one where they suck the fat out.

Unfortunately you can't get it done on your face as it'll leave crevices in your skin, resulting in an uneven look. You can get buccal fat removal but in general it's not recommended a you'll look like an old hag when you age.

Doesnt the fat sucking technique traumatize the skin or something

Its a permanent result as long as u keep bf% right? Might get lipo for chin and love handles while dosing on dnp tbh

Good job! I can definitely see improvements. I did double-chin lipo too in January, worth every penny.

About your next proposed procedures..

Do you have a bald spot on top of your head or are you creating a new hairline? FUE or HIT? any estimates on how many follicles are needed? Have you considered hairline lowering surgery instead?

Have you found any way to reduce bloatness from your face besides going ~8% body fat?

Bernard said:
Not bad! Chin implants seems like a logical next step while cutting body fat. How much fat do you have on your body if I might ask? Cause from your cheeks it looks like you need to loose weight, but iirc you said you was like 50-60 kgs?

Im 23% bf but only 55kg at 170cm. Muh incel genetics.

Incel801 said:
Nice! How much was it? I would like to get it done..i have a   large dulap myself haha

Like 500 GBP in India.

hehe xd said:
Doesnt the fat sucking technique traumatize the skin or something

Its a permanent result as long as u keep bf% right? Might get lipo for chin and love handles while dosing on dnp tbh

Yeah it's permenant as it removes the fat cells from the area completely (when you gain weight what happens is existing fat cells expand, but if there's none there to begin with the body can't make more). 

And yes it marks the skin a bit which is one reason you cant do it on your face. Regarding the chin, the insicion is made underneath the chin so the small scar is in a place no one could really ever see it.

looksandstatus said:
Good job! I can definitely see improvements. I did double-chin lipo too in January, worth every penny.

About your next proposed procedures..

Do you have a bald spot on top of your head or are you creating a new hairline? FUE or HIT? any estimates on how many follicles are needed? Have you considered hairline lowering surgery instead?

Have you found any way to reduce bloatness from your face besides going ~8% body fat?

No bald spot...just a receeding hairline. Getting FUE. 2300 grafts.

I've never been so low digit body fat but slowly trying to grind my way there. My incel genetics mean my body naturally holds onto fat and burns muscle though so I dunno if it'll be possible for me.

Wow you actually went from like a 4 to a 5.5. Congrats buddy you might be able to betabux a used up stacy and not a used up roastie.

itsOVER said:
Im 23% bf but only 55kg at 170cm. Muh incel genetics.

Aw man, that sucks. According to BMI you´re 3 kgs below your target weight and should´t loose anymore. Didn´t know a BMI of 19 and 23 % bf was possible..

ropecel said:
Wow you actually went from like a 4 to a 5.5. Congrats buddy you might be able to betabux a used up stacy and not a used up roastie.

Alas, 5ft 7 means it's over in the west even after I will have finished looksmaxing.

Bernard said:
Aw man, that sucks. According to BMI you´re 3 kgs below your target weight and should´t loose anymore. Didn´t know a BMI of 19 and 23 % bf was possible..

Tbf fuck BMI, what do those cucks know about facial aethetics? Dropping to 50kg. If it kills me then at least I tried.

itsOVER said:
Tbf fuck BMI, what do those cucks know about facial aethetics? Dropping to 50kg. If it kills me then at least I tried.

Yea, go for it!

Are you in Thailand right now? Are you getting sluts or buying roids? Is it cheap over there man?

Maaan...I never knew your forward growth was that bad...

Huge difference, boyo. Looking much better these days.

How many lays in Thailand now?

demonanus said:
Are you in Thailand right now? Are you getting sluts or buying roids? Is it cheap over there man?

Getting some sluts but I don't have any interest in roiding.

CopingGymcel said:
Huge difference, boyo. Looking much better these days.

How many lays in Thailand now?

Still at 4 unfortunately since I got cucked by having to write a paper for university yesterday (plus struck out on Tuesday). So I couldn't meet anyone new...just invited one of my previous lays over to the room so I still got some action but it wasn't with a new chick.