Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think every incel is connected via PATHS

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
yeah I feel a vibe of deja Vu moments but I'm a curry or a ricecel. I think I'm getting different memories from different incels via ERs spiritual coordinate in paths. I feel every incels emotions and thoughts ..:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: it all goes back to Jesus.:cryfeels::cryfeels: I feel and remember :shock: his sorrowful feelings towards humanity. I saw paths last year when I choked on a nugget last year and was out for 10 mins....I saw every paths. I saw every incel....even @knjaad @Fat Link, and st.hamoodi and @Mentally lost cel and @Dregster666 and @Mecoja @Ika-Sama and @TheDarkEnigma and even @Sneir and @Misogynist Curry 卐 @proudweeb @Robtical and @lonelycurry26 @Alone75 and @Saint Cho @Saint Kaczynski and @FamilyGuy1999 and @SlayerSlayer and @BrettyBoy @Wizard32 @Intellau_Celistic and @Iranianoldcel @MarquisDeSade @Meus and @Pixycel and @Animecel2D others memories and feelings and I've experienced them at once. I saw and felt the horrendous feeling they've felt and lewd memories as well. I saw it all:shock:

nat geo aurora borealis GIF by National Geographic Channel
northern lights astronomy GIF
Northern Lights Night GIF by yatri design
Glow Northern Lights GIF by xponentialdesign

Last edited:
yeah I feel a vibe of deja Vu moments but I'm a curry or a ricecel. I think I'm getting different memories from different incels via ERs spiritual coordinate in paths. I feel every incels emotions and thoughts ..:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: it all goes back to Jesus.:cryfeels::cryfeels: I feel and remember :shock: his sorrowful feelings towards humanity. I saw paths last year when I choked on a nugget last year and was out for 10 mins....I saw every paths. I saw every incel....even @knjaad @Fat Link, and st.hamoodi and @Mentally lost cel and @Dregster666 and @Mecoja @Ika-Sama and @TheDarkEnigma and even @Sneir and @Misogynist Curry 卐 @proudweeb @Robtical and @lonelycurry26 @Alone75 and @Saint Cho @Saint Kaczynski and @FamilyGuy1999 and @SlayerSlayer and @BrettyBoy @Wizard32 others memories and feelings and I've experienced them at once. I saw and felt the horrendous feeling they've felt and lewd memories as well. I saw it all:shock:

What else did you see :feelswhat:

What else did you see :feelswhat:
I saw foids and horny thoughts and then I saw alternative universes ones where we were free and were all Chad. All of us and a world where there was peace among genders and they were loyal. It seems PATHS is also a gateway to different worlds of unknown. This was the true power of Jesus and the inceldian paths:shock:

Last edited:
I saw foids and horny thoughts and then I saw alternative universes ones where we were free and were all Chad. All of us and a world where there was peace among genders and they were loyal. It seems PATHS is also a gateway to different worlds of unknown. This was the true power of Jesus and the inceldian paths:shock:
Can you teach us to access the paths?

Can you teach us to access the paths?
You have to be in almost dead, as your soul is outside space time and you're in a snowy desert field with a glowing tree with branches that stretch like Auroras I heard the various thoughts and memories of other cels. I saw saint hamoodi at a McDonalds and it was like I was there but wasn't. He was alive but keeping low :fuk:

View: https://youtu.be/RQnZJkUJYXc

Sorry you had to experience that. :feelsbadman:

B
yeah I feel a vibe of deja Vu moments but I'm a curry or a ricecel. I think I'm getting different memories from different incels via ERs spiritual coordinate in paths. I feel every incels emotions and thoughts ..:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: it all goes back to Jesus.:cryfeels::cryfeels: I feel and remember :shock: his sorrowful feelings towards humanity. I saw paths last year when I choked on a nugget last year and was out for 10 mins....I saw every paths. I saw every incel....even @knjaad @Fat Link, and st.hamoodi and @Mentally lost cel and @Dregster666 and @Mecoja @Ika-Sama and @TheDarkEnigma and even @Sneir and @Misogynist Curry 卐 @proudweeb @Robtical and @lonelycurry26 @Alone75 and @Saint Cho @Saint Kaczynski and @FamilyGuy1999 and @SlayerSlayer and @BrettyBoy @Wizard32 @Intellau_Celistic and @Iranianoldcel @MarquisDeSade @Meus and @Pixycel and @Animecel2D others memories and feelings and I've experienced them at once. I saw and felt the horrendous feeling they've felt and lewd memories as well. I saw it all:shock:

Brutal I wasn’t mentioned time to ROPE

Everyone is connected in a way

That means your pineal gland is decalcified. If all of us had decalcidied pineal glands we'd be able to communicate on different wave lengths.

:heart: