Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I think Daz black lied about the victims of Andrew Tate talking to him.

Cmonk

Cmonk

Greycel
★★
theres probably guys in here who heard of Daz Black because he is popular on YouTube. For the guys who know who he is and probably remember this. Back in August, 8th 2022. He made a video about redpill cuck Andrew Tate.

The interesting part where Daz mentioned the victims of Tate message him. I don’t believe that, because why would foids text a guy like Daz about stuff Tate did to them? Have you looked at him, I think he’s just a normie who believes in blue pill philosophy. I would say he looks like us, but he is a normie.

You probably asking why am I talking about this when it was a year ago? Because it bother the hell out of me here lately when I remember when it happened. I can’t be the only one thinking this am I? I believe he is lying about them texting him about Tate abuse towards them. Am I wrong for thinking this. What do you think?

There is a guy who’s on YouTube called Daz games or daz black he plays games and reacts to videos. He decided to go react to Andrew Tate and believe he got Tate banned on all social media. The victims of Tate talked to this guy before his videos and I don’t believe they did. Because he choose not to show evidence of so and I’m saying that’s fishy shit.