Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I think chadfishing has gotten to my head

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
So I thought I’d share this, because I had no idea that chadfishing would affect me the way it has. It started a while ago when I decided i wanted to troll foids by creating a chadfish and messaging them on instagram/tinder. i started getting messages from girls wanting to suck my dick and it got to my head. I NEEDED the validation. So it became an addiction. The weird thing was if a foid said something negative about my chadfish’s appearance or qualities I would get defensive for some reason, even though that person doesn’t actually exist (well they do, but I just used a random model’s photo and then put a fake name).

Eventually things started to get even more weird. I would have vivid dreams where I was fucking stacies as my chadfish. When I saw myself in third person POV it wasn’t my real life body and face, it was the chadfish. Eventually I started referring to myself irl as my chadfish’s name “Taylor” (even though that isn’t my real name). I think this has started to affect me a lot. Every day i check my instagram and tinder messages to see if women have messaged me, and I’m always updating my profile and adding photos from the model onto my account. Whenever a foid says i look attractive I take it as a compliment, or if she says i’m ugly cuz she got pissed off at my trolling (this is rare because it’s chad after all) it would affect me deeply. When a foid made fun of me on tinder one time it made me fall into depression even though she wasn’t even talking about my actual self. Shit’s strange. It’s almost like I’ve started roleplaying and now imagine myself as my chadfish.

Is this weird or no?

this is why i never got into chadfishing , short term it be hilarious and great

long term it just reminds me of what i'll never have

Yes, making a story up like this on the internet is weird
It’s not made up bro

this is why i never got into chadfishing , short term it be hilarious and great

long term it just reminds me of what i'll never have
Yeah I wouldn’t recommend it, it can’t be healthy to be imagining yourself as chad 24/7

Very weird bro :feelskek: shit is not healthy. I don't get attached to my big bad faggot chadfish account

What no pussy does to a mofo.

Down the rabbit hole you'll learn that you were gay all along, so stop it now.

I mean if u gave up on life it’s okay. But if u didn’t give up u shouldn’t spend ur time on this

it's not weird,and it's surprisingly more common then you think.in vr chat there is a phenomenon where people create maps and in those maps there is a section where there is a mirror and people spend all of their time in that map in front of the mirrors staring at them.you can search up the phenomenon online if you want,though i wouldn't recommend as vr chat is filled with degenarates and just putting vr chat on google will give you a bunch of degenerate shit. .there is just an intense gratification out of finally being in a body which you do not hate.in this case you aren't chad,but you are using his power to gain respect of women,so it's normal for you to be proud about this chad,since he is your tool in this game.it's normal in a game for one to be proud about some op sword he has.same thing here.

it's not weird,and it's surprisingly more common then you think.in vr chat there is a phenomenon where people create maps and in those maps there is a section where there is a mirror and people spend all of their time in that map in front of the mirrors staring at them.you can search up the phenomenon online if you want,though i wouldn't recommend as vr chat is filled with degenarates and just putting vr chat on google will give you a bunch of degenerate shit. .there is just an intense gratification out of finally being in a body which you do not hate.in this case you aren't chad,but you are using his power to gain respect of women,so it's normal for you to be proud about this chad,since he is your tool in this game.it's normal in a game for one to be proud about some op sword he has.same thing here.
What is VE chat

You have taken the vicarious living pill
Maybe if you can somehow make the feelings feel even more real it would become a legendary, transcendental cope

You have taken the vicarious living pill
Maybe if you can somehow make the feelings feel even more real it would become a legendary, transcendental cope
Just delude yourself into thinking you’re chad theory

what inceldom does to a mf

nice name btw

I know this was from a while ago, but I don't think it's weird that this affects you. Sure you're chadfishing but it's still you talking and interacting so by extension, it kinda IS you. I think your wish to be someone you think is more attractive than you is why you're dreaming this way as well. It's not too weird brocel, I'm not judging :feelsokman: