Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think being shy and quiet as a guy is not normal and healthy

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
If a boy is loud and demanding and confrontational this is good it means the boy is healthy and developed normally and if your shy and quiet it basically means that at some point you where traumatised and your brain came to the conclusion that if you demand things you will stop receiving love
A lot of people don’t realise this as well, i’ve been like this my entire life and nobody ever really thought anything about it

@shii410 is shy and quiet irl and at some point he was deeply traumatised because he almost went to federal state prison because of a foid at his school thus his brain came to the conclusion that if he demanded things he will stop receiving love

Last edited:
True, boys should be encouraged to be prepared for life, instead parents use emotional blackmailing to control male children.

ya I was traumatized very early(3-6) and have been the quit kid/teenager/man ever since.
I'm stressed all the time even while I'm writing this, which apparently alters your hormones
I relate to the being stressed all the time
Even when Im "calm" there is some background stress or anxiety

Idgaf about being normal,fuck soyciety and fuck foids,i hope they all die.

If you are shy and quiet that is because you process more feelings and are more aware of confict within the group. It's actually a sign of health, altruism, and is an alpha trait. Women even put on blush makeup to fake the blush response, because evolutionary the blush response is a sign of health

True, boys should be encouraged to be prepared for life, instead parents use emotional blackmailing to control male children.
Instead mothers and other females in the family often humilate their sons. Ugly boys are humilated while future Chads are encouraged.

my nigga :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

iu

iu

My entire life I’ve let women speak over me, whether it’s my own mother or ones from school, and I still do it to this day. At this point I just feel nothing for women since I know they hate how I act, lacking confidence as a man is the most pussy drying trait on earth

Last edited:
Every time I open my mouth I regret it afterwards

Very relatable

As a teenager Ictually thought being passive and shy and letting others go before me in lines would be something foids appreciate. I thought conflict and competition was stupid.

I suppose if your Chad that works.

If a boy is loud and demanding and confrontational this is good it means the boy is healthy and developed normally and if your shy and quiet it basically means that at some point you where traumatised and your brain came to the conclusion that if you demand things you will stop receiving love
A lot of people don’t realise this as well, i’ve been like this my entire life and nobody ever really thought anything about it

It's a tough pill to swallow when you realize that your parents wanted you to be a "good boy" because they just wanted it easy for themselves. They never considered that raising their sons that way might actually hurt them in the future. Men who are loud, assertive and confident generally do better in life but those men were probably seen as troublemakers and brats as children. They were the kids our parents were grateful not to have.... and now they have it all while we have jack shit

High IQ, literally story of my life

If you are loud and aggresive but ugly you will be seen as a psycho who needs to be in jail.
If you are shy and quiet but handsome everyone will love you.

My entire life I’ve let women speak over me, whether it’s my own mother or ones from school, and I still do it to this day. At this point I just feel nothing for women since I know they hate how I act, lacking confidence as a man is the most pussy drying trait on earth
Striving for confidence to make women wet sounds even more weird and servile. Many women may despise shy and introvert guys and I despise women, who despise shy and introvert guys.

Based and agreed
Based af lol
If you are shy and quiet that is because you process more feelings and are more aware of confict within the group. It's actually a sign of health, altruism, and is an alpha trait. Women even put on blush makeup to fake the blush response, because evolutionary the blush response is a sign of health
Based high iq

You have to accept the truth that you are involuntarily shy and introverted because you are ugly

Manlets like me have no choice. at 5'5 if I actually confrontational and domineering it will only back fire. 70%+ of women are taller than me and 99%+ of men. Midgets like have to be quiet and shy as a survival mechanism in the office space and wherever else we go

I always knew something was wrong to be so shy. But now everything has faded away, I've endured so much shit that there is not logical reason to be shy. I have come to a point where everyone hates and avoids me so I have nothing to lose anymore

Last edited:
If you are loud and aggresive but ugly you will be seen as a psycho who needs to be in jail.
If you are shy and quiet but handsome everyone will love you.

Manlets like me have no choice. at 5'5 if I actually confrontational and domineering it will only back fire. 70%+ of women are taller than me and 99%+ of men. Midgets like have to be quiet and shy as a survival mechanism in the office space and wherever else we go
It always backfires if you are ugly and have no authority. I just say fuck you whore/faggot and leave
No point in staying just for normies to gang up on you in any confrontation.

It always backfires if you are ugly and have no authority. I just say fuck you whore/faggot and leave
No point in staying just for normies to gang up on you in any confrontation.
Yup we have to pick our battles well after careful thought. No one not even family is there to back us up.

yes. I'm very low inhib by nature I have a chad spirit but it's worthless if you're subhuman and it gradually gets stomped out of you by cruel normies :fuk:

yes. I'm very low inhib by nature I have a chad spirit but it's worthless if you're subhuman and it gradually gets stomped out of you by cruel normies :fuk:
Yup I was very talkative when I was in elementary school but living in a homeless shelter during middleschool and horrible experiences during hs and college completely forced me to accept reality that I am not suitable to attempt to be domineering.

Being shy and quiet is based imo. Why should all men behave like monkeys.

Like goes with like.

People who marry tend to look similar. Have similar backgrounds.

Mentally ill people go for mentally ill people (race mixing for example).

People with traumatic childhoods end up together.

Smart people don't mix well with dumb people. Its better to segregate the two.

Same thing with families. The siblings with average IQs will dislike or not get along with the sibling that has an IQ in the superior level range.

You can't have equality and diversity at the same time. The two are fundamentally opposed. The SF bay area is a prime example that encompasses race, class, dating, and pretty much all other sorts of issues.

Last edited:
I had to learn how to fake confidence (and the rest of the traits of an NT dude, extroversion etc.) due to my job, and i literally lost my mind until the point of actual breakdown last year.
I really really dont know how we ugly, short and autistic males are supposed to have ANY KIND of confidence and assertiveness, and i dont even know HOW TO FAKE IT even if my job is at stake. I am pathetic beyond solution.
Im subhuman, and i know i am. There is nothing i can do to not feel trash, it doesnt depend on me. Its not my fucking fault. I never felt confident in my life.

I had to learn how to fake confidence (and the rest of the traits of an NT dude, extroversion etc.) due to my job, and i literally lost my mind until the point of actual breakdown last year.
I really really dont know how we ugly, short and autistic males are supposed to have ANY KIND of confidence and assertiveness, and i dont even know HOW TO FAKE IT even if my job is at stake. I am pathetic beyond solution.
Im subhuman, and i know i am. There is nothing i can do to not feel trash, it doesnt depend on me. Its not my fucking fault. I never felt confident in my life.
I think that money mogging normies will give us confidence

Yup I was very talkative when I was in elementary school but living in a homeless shelter during middleschool and horrible experiences during hs and college completely forced me to accept reality that I am not suitable to attempt to be domineering.
Sorry to hear that

It's incredible how many of seemed like we had great normie potential until some traumatic event(s) in middle school forever changed the course of our lives

It's not our fault. Society has socially engineered men to act like this.

Yup we have to pick our battles well after careful thought. No one not even family is there to back us up.
I have had situations where everyone in a social group agrees with me but they still side with their normalfaggot friend that has something against me

It doesnt even matter if you are right, faggots/whores always side with their own.

this society is not built for men thats why it creates incels none of this society is natural

Facial assymetry is a sign of childhood trauma, schizophrenia, and bipolar disorder. Mix this along with being considered 3rd rate in SMV of your respective group, and you have a situation where race mixing is highly likely to occur. Take Asian women for example (highest rates of outmarriage), they hate themselves, are mentally ill, poorly developed self identity, considered 3rd or 4th rate ugly and unattractive. Race mix like crazy and are easy lays for low value non-Asian men.

I'm an oldcel and this is my best assessment of race mixing. Also outside societal factors contribute to it as well. Lower class people growing up in diverse areas as well as culture and media increases the chances of race mixing.

:bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill: