Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think Anne Frank was sexy

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★
I need a girl like her. I wish she lived to be older than 15 because she would've become so hot. I also wish they took pictures of her at that age, though it's understandable that they didn't.

Imagine being Peter Van Pels and you are stuck in an attic with the only teens being you and her. Mogs me.

2019 24 anne frank 1038x778
090212 frank vlrg 8a
Download

The jannies are absolutely fuming rn

Jeff Mangum?! Huge fan!

dnr kike + foid worship

Not really...

Jeff Mangum?! Huge fan!
That guy's based.

Some guys on 4chan were saying that he actually made a time machine and brought her into the 70s where she pretended to be his sister. His sister doesn't really look jewey, though. She has the same brow as he does, just more girly.

Unnamed
Jeff Mangum quote

no but the copypasta is funny

She was ugly.

Not a copypasta
No the copypasta which starts:

'I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman who light was snuffed out far too early.'

She'd make a pretty lampshade

I need a girl like her. I wish she lived to be older than 15 because she would've become so hot. I also wish they took pictures of her at that age, though it's understandable that they didn't.

Imagine being Peter Van Pels and you are stuck in an attic with the only teens being you and her. Mogs me.

View attachment 1201877View attachment 1201878View attachment 1201879
I don't know if she is sexy a bit young for me but she has the same birthday as my father interestingly.This is even weirder ,Schneerson the Lubavitcher Rebbe died on her birthday.

She looks like Mr bean
mr bean GIF