Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think all men have to accept that if you want women, you need to date far, far down

yup
it''s why i said they'll still hate you because they'll think they deserve better

lol? not even 200cm? try harder

seriously though, i had obese black single moms reject my male model catfish on tinder. this is common
IT'S NOT FAIR, I THREW AWAY A NEET LIFE WHERE I COULD WATCH ANIME MORE AND GAME FOR THIS SHIT, FUCK MY LIFE. LET ME KNOW WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR, WHAT MORE COULD I DO, OR JUST KILL ME PLEASE

It's gotten to the stage where even goblin tier femoids think they're above us.

(pls don't call me volcel) I've had a 400lb+ white woman interested in me, a ldaring black girl who had a fucking mustache, and another black girl who was like 250lb and her face was bloated like a fish

I'm sorry but I just won't go for that. I'm average but I'm in good shape and I take care of myself I don't deserve someone like that
I feel ya. Only females I generally attracted was an obese weaboo Puerto Rican girl with Mexican Andy levels of acne over her face, and some black cna thot with 3 kids. Probably should've went with the Rican in hindsight though

I feel ya. Only females I generally attracted was an obese weaboo Puerto Rican girl with Mexican Andy levels of acne over her face, and some black cna thot with 3 kids. Probably should've went with the Rican in hindsight though
And you've gotta remember, any decent girl you match with won't reply more than 1-2 times (if that).