Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I think about literally going 'lefort 10 or death'

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Just operate everything, fuck research, fuck debt, fuck anxiety, fuck autism. Just yolo and hope my post surgery 5/10 face (now 3/10) and 6'3 height will be enough to NT/SCmax.
I am not roping yet, but time is against me and it is just a matter of a few years, I think. The longer I wait the lower are the chances of this last resort method to be successful.

I can still rope afterwards and honestly at this point idc if I don't leave my family any money. They showed they don't care about me in the same way either. After me the flood...

Last edited:
6'3 therefore :chad: already

Being a 5/10 and 6'3 is still very below average in 2020.
Forget about it dude.

Just operate everything, fuck research, fuck debt, fuck anxiety, fuck autism. Just yolo and hope my post surgery 5/10 face (now 3/10) and 6'3 height will be enough to NT/SCmax.
I am not roping yet, but time is against me and it is just a matter of a few years, I think. The longer I wait the lower are the chances of this last resort method to be successful.

I can still rope afterwards and honestly at this point idc if I don't leave my family any money. They showed they don't care about me in the same way either. After me the flood...

if you were female, you could put up a gofundme or some instagram story and people would step up and pay for you to get the surgeries and fuck chads

>6'3

JFL chads.co, i cant even cope

white and 6 foot 3 lol

>6'3
Chads.co confirmed