Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think about high school everyday

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
High school never ends, the hatred I have inside my heart keeps me going. I'm 30 now. :feelsmage:

Typical toilet

Surprised it’s that low
Foids screw like rabbits, and we are kissless virgins.

Fuck this horrible Jew/nigger planet. :feelsrope:

When you realize that you missed out on teen love, because you are ugly:

Foids refuse to fuck you

Fuck this goddamn Jew/nigger planet! What the fuck? I don’t deserve to be a kissless wizard. I hate foids, I want to drown one in a bucket like a Vietnamese man drowning cats in a bucket of water before he cooks them in Minecraft. I will be turning 31 next month, it’s over for me.

I lie about my age at work, and say I’m 25.

move on jfl it's been more than 10 years

move on jfl it's been more than 10 years
cope, you missed out on some of the most important years of your life and never got to experience teen love like everyone else did.

Fuck this goddamn Jew/nigger planet! What the fuck? I don’t deserve to be a kissless wizard. I hate foids, I want to drown one in a bucket like a Vietnamese man drowning cats in a bucket of water before he cooks them in Minecraft. I will be turning 31 next month, it’s over for me.

I lie about my age at work, and say I’m 25.
Brutal

lol you're a true incel, I just say this thread title beneath me:

There is built up rage I can tell

teenlovepill is brutal

Do you know what's brutal?
Being in high school itself and seeing all the couples kissing in the hallways and friend groups laughing while you're alone every day

Same here. high school was the last time i had a chance to be happy. Now my life is neverending stress.

cope, you missed out on some of the most important years of your life and never got to experience teen love like everyone else did.
Yeah, it’s over. I remember seeing all the couples, everyone was so young and healthy - 10 years later I am on .IS.