Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I think about cheating on my husband. My mother doesn't understand bc she's an immigrant from the 1940s. I, OTOH, met the entire cast of The Avengers!

It’s actually over in this day and age

It’s actually over in this day and age
I'm watching the entire stand up "comedy" now. She's literally just bitching about how her male counterparts can fuck models and women with money and status don't get the same boost in sexual privilege. JFL....

i am not saying that toilets used to be trads in the past but they're way better than the whores we have now. at least in the past, cheating was considered as a vice but now it's a part of "women's rights"

i am not saying that toilets used to be trads in the past but they're way better than the whores we have now. at least in the past, cheating was considered as a vice but now it's a part of "women's rights"
Toilets get what they deserve for cheating in Saudi Arabia.

You know, even if we went back to a system where foids didn't have these options and had to stay married and remain faithful, eventually, after MANY generations, men would forget the true nature of foids and start giving them rights again. It's a viscous cycle. I think that's how we ended up here. Many normies in earlier times, where women didn't have these rights and freedoms and opportunities, were very ignorant of their true nature. Grandpa didn't understand grandma the way he thought he did. He probably had a bluepilled ideology, never knowing the real reason she was with him in the first place.

I'm watching the entire stand up "comedy" now. She's literally just bitching about how her male counterparts can fuck models and women with money and status don't get the same boost in sexual privilege. JFL....

Asian American GIF by Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Isn’t this the Asian actress that literally got a white sperm donor to become a single mother? Or was that someone else?

Nevermind, it was Lucy Liu.

You know, even if we went back to a system where foids didn't have these options and had to stay married and remain faithful, eventually, after MANY generations, men would forget the true nature of foids and start giving them rights again. It's a viscous cycle. I think that's how we ended up here. Many normies in earlier times, where women didn't have these rights and freedoms and opportunities, were very ignorant of their true nature. Grandpa didn't understand grandma the way he thought he did. He probably had a bluepilled ideology, never knowing the real reason she was with him in the first place.
True