Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think a fed is monitoring my activity on this forum. Guys, do you think he is a glowie?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Ok, so I made a comment on a post about the UK making it illegal to insult women, then I made a comment saying, "women are a threat to society" because it's true, they are purposely keeping us oppressed by denying us basic human needs, they falsely accuse men of being "creeps" or "rapists", they are super hypergamous which unfairly prevents average or below-average men from having a partner.
Then this user called @SHDWKLLR follows me, and i was given a message saying that @SHDWKLLR is now watching you. I looked into his posts and his messages seem suspicious. Btw, i messaged him, i asked him why he followed me, and he never replied back, i am skeptical of this user. Here are the pics
Screenshot 20231107 114437 Chrome

What do you guys think? Is he a real fed?

Last edited:
Let's assume he is, what are they gonna do? Arrest you? For what?

I think feds have easier ways to track us than making an account here.

Yeah, I need to be careful of what I post. I am very suspicious of this user

Maybe the fed is a femcel looking Becky who has an obsessive crush on you and she is very shy to speak :owo:

Probably just a sperg. The watch/follow system here is bad.

Unless its underage content or threat to public figure then u have nothing to worry about .

Ok, so I made a comment on a post about the UK making it illegal to insult women, then I made a comment saying, "women are a threat to society" because it's true, they are purposely keeping us oppressed by denying us basic human needs, they falsely accuse men of being "creeps" or "rapists", they are super hypergamous which unfairly prevents average or below-average men from having a partner.
Then this user called @SHDWKLLR follows me, and i was given a message saying that @SHDWKLLR is now watching you. I looked into his posts and his messages seem suspicious. Btw, i messaged him, i asked him why he followed me, and he never replied back, i am skeptical of this user. Here are the pics
View attachment 946026
What do you guys think? Is he a real fed?
i got this also

Suicide by sniper
rest in peace bro

crimes against foidkind, which is illegal in the gynocracy. But just like tery davis they will never take me alive

all GrAYs are glowiecels until proven innocent

Don't you support general Alek? :feelshaha:

I guess you're having a little threesome of feddom

He could of just enjoyed your posts and wanted to keep up to date with them.
Maybe. But he never responded to any of my messages. He only has 34 posts and joined in 2022. He is probably lurker or a fed. I'm not sure

I will find where he lives and murder his family

If OP is in UK/Europe he can go to Jail for criticizing women, Jews, Muslims, you name it. Europe is an oppressive shithole.

jfl @ thinking they need an account to stalk u or any of us

Maybe the fed is a femcel looking Becky who has an obsessive crush on you and she is very shy to speak :owo:
god I wished so we would rape her and mangle her

The problem with this community is everyone's autistic as fuck so it's impossible to tell if people are socially inept spergs who talk in buzzwords or feds

no, im not a fed

but I'd rather be a fed than be ANYTHING like YOU
I'm a good example of a failed normie forgotten by the world.

I'm having strong foid vibes from you today "Mr" Alek. A diversity hire must be controlling the account now.

and you reckoned I was male before? interesting....
Because federal agents changed who was running this account. Pretty surprising that you have this attitude change STRAIGHT after a long ban on a well established account. I guess agent John Johnson is now 23 year old agent Becky

Paranoiamaxxing

This is exactly how i would imagine a glowie AI to look like :feelshaha:

Once made a joke about suicide bombing on twitter and had two accounts with random letter salad names follow me for like 5 seconds. I go look who that is, see nothing useful, go back and they both have unfollowed. Wasn't sure if I had tripped a wire some agency had set up or one by some Al-Qaida recruiters. Or who knows what. But it would be kind of funny if that is how a intelligence agency operates, by just straight up following your account on the site with obvious throw-aways :feelskek:

guess we would all be lowest priority targets and not deserve more effort from their perspective :feelssus: